Bal Fall 2012 return of GGH ?

Kikade

Nov 1, 2011
Hi guys!
I have heard from many threads that bal is bringing back GGH?
Are they going to be in 21 Giant hw or mini giant hw?
I am really confused!

And also, they are discontinuing RGHW? I honestly think that that is a very bad idea, many people loved it ALOT and almost every Bal color just goes wonderfully with it. SO PRACTICAL!
Wonder what Bal has to offer better than what they discontinued. Or else I am really leaving Bal for good... :cry: :pout::storm::sos:

Hi therer was a thread on your topic called: "ATTN: GT GOLD HARDWARE LOVERS and talk of a mini city!" last month. Sorry I don't know how to link it, but you can search for that.

Mini Gold (G12) will be replacing the Rose Gold HW for the 2013 S/S season.

Even though I recently got hooked on Balenciaga, this really upsets me.
From all the bags I've seen in the stores as well as the pics here, the 21 Rose Gold is my favorite.
Just ordered an Anthra Velo with the 21 RGHW (from bal online), and it saddens me that it will be my first, and probably last, new bag with this hardware.

From all the bags I've seen in the stores as well as the pics here, the 21 Rose Gold is my favorite.
Just ordered an Anthra Velo with the 21 RGHW (from bal online), and it saddens me that it will be my first, and probably last, new bag with this hardware.
dont be upset :smile: I get your concern, but I just don't completely trust Bal when they said they are going to discontinue the GHs. I felt that they are just temporary discontinued!
The Bals wouldnt want this to happen; customers stop buying Bbags as soon as they discontinued the GHs. Honestly hope the GHs will come back. Crossing my figers!
I love the GHs to death, just like you, I have only one RGGH!!! Just dont feel like buying a mHG.
Congrats on your first bal baby!! love the combo :biggrin:

Oh, I'm sure that Balenciaga will (like before), create "special/limited" editions of bags with the Giant HW (they've done it before with the GGH). The smaller 'G12' HW is cheaper for them to manufacture; alas, it's likely cut into their bottom line as it certainly doesn't seem to be much of a seller like the Giant HW.

They should be careful; let's face it .. their bags have been funding their clothing line for some time .. most of the clothing is FUG!!