Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I highly doubt she just having a few drinks and somking weed...

I am always surprised that the press doesn't rip her a new one for the constant partying, tacky tweets, etc. Most pop stars would be deemed "out of control" at this point.

Her last outfit was painful.

Probably because she's not underaged and she's not harming anyone but herself by partying.

I agree. I highly doubt she just having a few drinks and somking weed...

I am always surprised that the press doesn't rip her a new one for the constant partying, tacky tweets, etc. Most pop stars would be deemed "out of control" at this point.

Her last outfit was painful.

That's a joke, right?
There have been PLENTY of those stories. PLENTY.

That's a joke, right?
There have been PLENTY of those stories. PLENTY.

Yup

I have to say I don't think she's out of control, I think she's acting just like my friends and I did just on an international stage, if you are a young person in Barbados you more than likely have a party/lime rotation, so every day if you choose you are going out, there's a cruise, lime, fete, club, bar something at every single socioeconomic level, heck if you have the money you go to another island and party too.
The drinking is normal for a bajan and the amount could be considered excessive to most Americans, infact when I was younger it was normal for the American guys who hit the club to end up with nor near alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the local girls, normal drinking amounts is what Americans call binge drinking we can tuck away some liquor.

Anyway LOVE the orange dress, but her hair.

Yup

I have to say I don't think she's out of control, I think she's acting just like my friends and I did just on an international stage, if you are a young person in Barbados you more than likely have a party/lime rotation, so every day if you choose you are going out, there's a cruise, lime, fete, club, bar something at every single socioeconomic level, heck if you have the money you go to another island and party too.
The drinking is normal for a bajan and the amount could be considered excessive to most Americans, infact when I was younger it was normal for the American guys who hit the club to end up with nor near alcohol poisoning trying to keep up with the local girls, normal drinking amounts is what Americans call binge drinking we can tuck away some liquor.

I go to a total party school (ranked number 1 for several years cause we do it big) so I see nothing wrong with it. I have honestly gotten drunk every night this week except Sunday. Last night was a trip. My friend ended up vomiting in front of this one bar. It was cray. Which means I'm hungover typing this right now. But I see nothing wrong with her living her life as a young person.

Rihanna, get yo life.

Yup

What parish are you from? My family is from Christ Church.

Status
Not open for further replies.