Rebecca minkoff Desire bag!

i don't understand this... The sale is not even started for public and they are sold out of things... Is there anyway to get hold of this bag and this color?

Not sure, I'd check daily online sometimes it will say not available but it is possible to snag it when it does become available. I'm sure they will get more in. I am a nordstrom card holder so I had it ordered the first day I was able to have access to the items. That was on July 11th.

Not sure, I'd check daily online sometimes it will say not available but it is possible to snag it when it does become available. I'm sure they will get more in. I am a nordstrom card holder so I had it ordered the first day I was able to have access to the items. That was on July 11th.

yeah, even I ordered few clothing n 2 MAC bags on day one... But I could not even see the charcoal online/.. infact I didn't even get to see a Chloe bag that was on catalogue... Will try to check if they have in stores here... Your bag is Lovely!!! It looks good....:biggrin:

glowingface said:
i don't understand this... The sale is not even started for public and they are sold out of things... Is there anyway to get hold of this bag and this color?

Nordstrom will be restocking most items when the sale is open to the public on the 20th. I would stalk the site the night before to see if they release it early. Good luck!

got this one in CHARCOAL from a Nordstrom store pre- aniversary sale.. They said it was last piece. More like display... It has few of the scratches (last pic). Is this normal? The bag is beautiful and as its difficult to get at this sale price, should i ignore the problem or return? Will any leather cream take care of this? If so, which one?

DSCN5106.jpg

DSCN5104.jpg

DSCN5105.jpg

DSCN5101.jpg

got this one in CHARCOAL from a Nordstrom store pre- aniversary sale.. They said it was last piece. More like display... It has few of the scratches (last pic). Is this normal? The bag is beautiful and as its difficult to get at this sale price, should i ignore the problem or return? Will any leather cream take care of this? If so, which one?

DSCN5106.jpg

DSCN5104.jpg

DSCN5105.jpg

DSCN5101.jpg

I love the color of this bag! You might be able to rub the scratches out, but honeslty it is the kind of leather that will keep scratching and look distressed. If that bothers you, I would return it. IMO, it would drive me crazy, but some people like it.

DSCN5106.jpg

DSCN5104.jpg

DSCN5105.jpg

DSCN5101.jpg

I have the exact same bag, mine was brand spankin' new and it had scratches and some discoloration on it; pretty sure it's normal for the leather. :smile:

I ordered the charcoal again last night at 12:30 after my first order for it was cancelled during the first day of the pre-sale, it's out of stock again so we'll see if I get it this time!

I have the exact same bag, mine was brand spankin' new and it had scratches and some discoloration on it; pretty sure it's normal for the leather. :smile:

yeah, after seeing your bag,,,, I went crazy hunting.... sent my hubby to Mall of America in MN as he was on his project there... :P Luckily i got it... I don't see it online now too....

yeah, after seeing your bag,,,, I went crazy hunting.... sent my hubby to Mall of America in MN as he was on his project there... :P Luckily i got it... I don't see it online now too....

Glad you were able to get it! :biggrin: And, don't worry about the scratches..it's a normal process of that kind of leather. I also have only seen it in the catalog as a mentioned color, haven't seen it online at all. It's only showing black and mustard online.