Threads Per Page/Comments Per Page

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
I love to endlessly scroll through threads and comments, however, I would love it if I was able to view more than 40 per page. Is something like that in the works by chance? TIA!

Sorry, but this is not an option. it's in the best interest of the sponsors supporting our forum to have as much exposure as possible.
:idea:

i never even thought about having more :wtf: but i post on another forum and it's FIVE posts per page :Push: now THAT'S annoying :cursing:

edit: no actually it's FOUR posts per page there, post 5 goes onto the second page :Push:

i never even thought about having more :wtf: but i post on another forum and it's FIVE posts per page :Push: now THAT'S annoying :cursing:

edit: no actually it's FOUR posts per page there, post 5 goes onto the second page :Push:

Wow! I had no idea. This is the first forum I've ever belonged to or browsed for that matter... I couldn't imagine looking at 4 posts on a page! We are so well taken care of here... :love:

I no longer can see 40 posts per page. It has defaulted to sytem default and I do not see an option to change it back to 40. Has this been changed???

Wow! I had no idea. This is the first forum I've ever belonged to or browsed for that matter... I couldn't imagine looking at 4 posts on a page! We are so well taken care of here... :love:

yeah, it used to be 15, then it got changed to 10... and there was an uproar. then they changed it down to 5 and people went mad. and now it's 4 :Push:

It did get changed at the last maintenance- not sure if Vlad is going to change it back.

but we will never only have 4 posts per page... PROMISE!!!