xtweetie3x's collection thread

Thank you everyone for your nice comments! I always love coming to TPF to see such amazing collections you all have, and felt that the photos would be much appreciated here shared with all of you. :smile: Hopefully one day I will be able to share my collection individually and post them here as well.

What a fantastic photo collection!

I love how your photographer took shots on the book with the shoe pictured IN the book. Truly brilliant!

Very inspiring. That could be a whole new niche photography market! Shoe collections!

Love it. Gorgeous collection

My friend uses film for her photography, and doesn't do digital. So it took 2 weeks to see the images as they needed to get developed (so old school, but very nostalgic and exciting!). Each roll only had 17 shots available, but every image came out pretty fantastic and looks so natural and a bit vintage. If any of you are interested in doing any photography through her, she also travels to where you are, but is located in Los Angeles. Originally we were scheduled to do a lifestyle photo shoot of my home, but turned out half of the shoot was dedicated to just my shoes. It was super fun ;)

Congrats on your beautiful collection!!

May I ask who took the pictures? and what camera was used? I love photography and your pics are really good ;)

Thank you! My girlfriend named Esther (esthersunphoto.com) took these for me, not sure what camera was used, but she uses film not digital. You can contact her directly through her website if you have any questions, and just let her know you saw images on TPF's Christian Louboutin forum and she will know it was of my photo shoot.