mini chyc with shoulder strap!

I sooo want this. Which is better sheep skin or calf? Cant make up my mind. My store only has the black in sheep skin and my sa told me they are going to have calf skin by end of August. Should I wait or buy the sheep skin?

dancingchunli said:
I sooo want this. Which is better sheep skin or calf? Cant make up my mind. My store only has the black in sheep skin and my sa told me they are going to have calf skin by end of August. Should I wait or buy the sheep skin?

Mine is sheep skin. I'm not quite know what's the difference between sheep and calf skin. Anyone can explain??

Loveknots said:
Mine is sheep skin. I'm not quite know what's the difference between sheep and calf skin. Anyone can explain??

All i know is mini chyc with calf skin is structured in shape while the sheep skin is soft and unstructured. As for durability, i dont know which one fares better with age. Anyone has both???

Yea....so I gotta reconsider if I should get a similar bag now....

i think the bag can b different cz Y bag is more structure and square then paraty. Paraty can be a little slouchy and casual after loved...

Yet...i dont know what i gonna do yet...i guess i will go to the mall someday and have my paraty bag to do side by side comparision :P

i think the bag can b different cz Y bag is more structure and square then paraty. Paraty can be a little slouchy and casual after loved...

Yet...i dont know what i gonna do yet...i guess i will go to the mall someday and have my paraty bag to do side by side comparision :P

U are right, paraty is causal and stylish and Y is more classic and elegant. Yea, am gonna do the side by side comparison too!