*Let's see your shoes!* Post your shoe collections here!

I Am getting ready to move and pulled out some of my shoes..here are my valentinos, chanels, miu mius, chloes, louboutins, and Kate spades! I have other brands such as Tory and coach but haven't got to those yet...or my boots lol!

I wish pulling all my things out like this would make me not want more...but now all I see is holes in my collection! I need some red and nude stat!!

Attachments

• image-2928090299.jpg
    image-2928090299.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 2,426
I Am getting ready to move and pulled out some of my shoes..here are my valentinos, chanels, miu mius, chloes, louboutins, and Kate spades! I have other brands such as Tory and coach but haven't got to those yet...or my boots lol!

I wish pulling all my things out like this would make me not want more...but now all I see is holes in my collection! I need some red and nude stat!!

You have a beautiful collection!!

Here are updated photos of my shoe collection. I had an extra shelf added to my shoe closets but it still wasn't enough to handle the overflow of flat sandals. I added them underneath my shirts and sweaters and put the shoes that were too tall in a cabinet that held jewelry boxes, photos etc. Dear God, I have more shoes coming too from the recent sales.

All I can say is DAMMNNN! Go girl! :jrs::jrs:

Your shoes are gorgeous. I know what you mean about always seeing where you could use another pair :biggrin:.

Here are updated photos of my shoe collection. I had an extra shelf added to my shoe closets but it still wasn't enough to handle the overflow of flat sandals. I added them underneath my shirts and sweaters and put the shoes that were too tall in a cabinet that held jewelry boxes, photos etc. Dear God, I have more shoes coming too from the recent sales.

Oh wow that is some impressive collection you have!

Wow!

I'm new to the Forum, not sure how to upload pics yet but your collections are awesome, so bear with me and I'll just describe my modest collection - I've had to give up my beloved stilettos as I have severe osteoporosis of the spine and both hips....

Any way, my current collection comprised:

Crockett and Jones black French Calf monk shoes
Gaziano and Girling black Oxford shoes
Timberland tan nubuck ankle boots
Timberland custom indigo nubuck ankle boots
Fitflops black Gogh suede sandals
Fitflops super navy Gogh suede sandals
Sketchers black nubuck Shape Up XP trainers

Ordered last week:
John Lobb black box leather black buckle booties

More nice shoes planned in the future

shoe heaven!!

Seeing all of your ladies' AMAZING show collections got me inspired to post my small collection :smile: I've only been collecting for about a year and I'm a college student so it's not a big collection yet but I'm working on it! I only showed my high end shoes since they are my favorites.

Not pictured: Jimmy Choo Emerald in nude, Burberry plaid flats, Tory Burch Reva black/gold flats, various Frye boots, Sam Edelman Lorissa spiked shoes in black and nude, and other Sam Edelman, Jeffrey Campbell, and Steve Madden shoes I have for going out so they don't get ruined!

Pictured Below: (named from L to R)

First picture: My nude collection
Dior 'Miss Dior' Python, YSL Tribtoos 102mm, Sergio Rossi Crystal Cachet, and Jimmy Choo Zena sandals (my first pair of high end shoes!!)

Second pic: My Chanel shoes
Not sure the style #'s of any of these since I do not keep the boxes (no room!)

Third pic: My Louboutins
Simple pump, Declic in patent, and my python 4A platforms that are insanely tall!!

Fourth pic: Boots (I only have a couple higher end boots besides my Frye)
Jimmy Choo black.gold motorcycle boots, and my Valentino motorcycle ruffle OTK boots (my absolute favorite boots I have ever seen!)

Last pic: My family! hopefully it will grow soon :smile: I had a few other shoes but to make room for new ones ive sold them sadly...I still think I've done well for the last year!

Thanks for letting me share! I hope to have collections like some of you ladies some day!
My sister has the same YSL, I have them in black and I love the Jimmy Choo biker boots, I want the fur lined one!

StudioSession-068-1.jpg

This pic is from Oct 2010. Luckily several pairs have left and joined since then. I need to convince DBF to take an updated pic.

nice picture!