Alexa blister......anything to worry about??

This is very interesting, I can't believe that they sent another bag with marks on. I know it's only a bag, but when you pay for a premium brand you expect a premium product, and I always find that waiting for something then having to return it is horrible. I can't believe that the SA didn't notice!

DP - so sorry to hear that they've sent you an imperfect bag! How disappointing!! :hugs: Hopefully they'll sort this out for you and give you a credit note so that you can pick one out for yourself....and I hope they do it quickly - you've been without your Alexa for a little while now!

Just wondered, have you tried Collonil on the marks at all? I just wondered whether that will rub them out....

This is very interesting, I can't believe that they sent another bag with marks on. I know it's only a bag, but when you pay for a premium brand you expect a premium product, and I always find that waiting for something then having to return it is horrible. I can't believe that the SA didn't notice!
Totally agree, that bag was going to be my everyday bag and I had been using it as such..........been everyday bagless for what seems like ages now, had champagne mabel out today, not really my every day bag but hey ho, it was nice to see something shining :biggrin:

DP - so sorry to hear that they've sent you an imperfect bag! How disappointing!! :hugs: Hopefully they'll sort this out for you and give you a credit note so that you can pick one out for yourself....and I hope they do it quickly - you've been without your Alexa for a little while now!

Just wondered, have you tried Collonil on the marks at all? I just wondered whether that will rub them out....
Hi cookie cup, thanks. Haven't tried the collonil, think it's best they have it back without me doing anything to it. I put it straight back in the bag last night and then the box it came in with a heavy heart...next one will be gorgeous I'm sure of it :biggrin:

I had the same thing with a travel day bag the lady told me it was perfect when it arrived has a big scratch on the front they clearly dont care and hope you wont notice
That's downright dishonest, or maybe they don't notice, but then it's not their money that has paid for it is it. I think Mulberry need to improve the training of their SA's :yes:

Hi cookie cup, thanks. Haven't tried the collonil, think it's best they have it back without me doing anything to it. I put it straight back in the bag last night and then the box it came in with a heavy heart...next one will be gorgeous I'm sure of it :biggrin:

...I was just about to agree with that - best not to tamper and just get rid....and yes - finger's x'd it'll be third time lucky:P

I think Mulberry need to improve the training of their SA's :yes:

I agree with this, the sales assistants should check the bags before sending them!

When calling the outlets whilst dealing with my 'problem' one told me that they are so used to the merchandise that they don't always check it closely! They should though because now I have to waste my lunchbreak queueing in the post office to return an item because of this!

Sorry for the rant on your thread! Are you going to ask for a refund or are they sending a replacement bag?

That's downright dishonest, or maybe they don't notice, but then it's not their money that has paid for it is it. I think Mulberry need to improve the training of their SA's :yes:

Yeh and there managers i then emailed head office and got this stuck up women who called me and basically didnt want to know so i went to my concession because i know all the girls there and they have sorted it me out.

I agree with this, the sales assistants should check the bags before sending them!

When calling the outlets whilst dealing with my 'problem' one told me that they are so used to the merchandise that they don't always check it closely! They should though because now I have to waste my lunchbreak queueing in the post office to return an item because of this!

Sorry for the rant on your thread! Are you going to ask for a refund or are they sending a replacement bag?

I had mine collected so it was free of charge to me but very infuriating if you have to send it back yourself.

Well I would still like the bag, afterall that's why I bought it in the first place so hopefully we can exchange but by me chossing this time! :smile: