BEST Leather Conditioner?

If you don't want to do online shipping or want something a bit cheaper, Michael Kors does both a "rain and stain" repellant and a leather cleaner and conditioner. I think they're $9 or $10 ea CAD and did the job just fine!

I swear by Meltonian..the delicate and the all purpose creams..they work wonders.

I want to make sure this is the same result others get -- I have a challenge sometimes with my Meltonian. I use the neutral polish cream in the stubby little jar, and the polish always seems to dry faster than I can work on the polish. I mean, it just hardens into a wax. I am never quite sure if I'm polishing it right or if it takes a long time to polish the wax to a sheen?

I want to make sure this is the same result others get -- I have a challenge sometimes with my Meltonian. I use the neutral polish cream in the stubby little jar, and the polish always seems to dry faster than I can work on the polish. I mean, it just hardens into a wax. I am never quite sure if I'm polishing it right or if it takes a long time to polish the wax to a sheen?

Hm, I'm not sure actually. I mostly use the delicate cream in the jar which is what I think you're talking about but I've never had issues with it hardening. I just dip a soft cloth in and then work it into the leather. The last time I used it, my sister's white leather bag had a pretty messy blue water color transfer. I buffed a good amount of the cream into the stain without much result. I thought we were out of luck but I let it sit overnight and the next morning the stain was completely gone and the leather was pebbled again without any of the water damage.

If you feel like yours is a strange consistency maybe try the all purpose cleaner in the small bottle. It's got a more watery consistency but works just as well for me.

If you feel like yours is a strange consistency maybe try the all purpose cleaner in the small bottle. It's got a more watery consistency but works just as well for me.

Thanks for the tip, I think I may look into the all purpose cleaner instead. I can't explain why, I've tried two jars of the other polish, and it comes out of the jar fine it seems, but becomes a solid state as soon as I put it on a section. Takes quite a lot of elbow grease to polish! Maybe I am putting it on too large a surface area... I do it like 4-5 inches at a time.

If you don't want to do online shipping or want something a bit cheaper, Michael Kors does both a "rain and stain" repellant and a leather cleaner and conditioner. I think they're $9 or $10 ea CAD and did the job just fine!

i have a couple Badgley Mischka bags and they need to be polished. The leather used to be a little shinier but now it looks so dull. Do you think this would work?