The WEIRDEST thing I saw this weekend

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Man, I wish I had my camera, I might have to sneak back into the store with my camera and take a pic for ya'll... but, my girlfriend and I were shopping at this asian (actually Thai) boutique cause they had these awesome lamps... we were decorator shopping, she started looking at clothes and on the clothes rack, there was this bazarre shirt that had all the Murakami characters on it, not bad imitations at all, looked exactly like the real Murakami's, onionhead, flowerhat man, martian guy and the other one, and right in the center of the top it had a big LV in all the colors of the characters... The top was awful, cheap nylon flowie halter type of thing, I'm like... okay, this is the most bazarre thing I've ever seen, I'll see if I can get a pic, no promises, cause they might throw me out... but, just had to tell ya:Push:

Yesterday I saw someone wearing a typical black t-shirt (like Hanes or something) with a huge LV Panda silkscreened right in the middle.

I was caught between wanting to buy it just for the onionheads, but the material was so icky that I almost:throwup: :throwup: sooo, didn't think it was a good idea to waste money like that....:wtf:

Vee, you're an artist you wouldn't wear a :throwup: shirt! Ya be be better off asking Mr. Murakami to do a siggy on a t-shirt for you!:graucho: