Reveal: 12A Red Caviar Kisslock Clutch

ANother red! Congrats on the kisslock clutch and joining the red club.

Wow, so pretty! You made a perfect match with both colors. The ballet flats with the yellow tips are so cute, and match the yellow lamby clutch you have. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

soo perfect!

Congrats...enjoy all of your items and use them in good health...

:dothewave:
YAY! Willeyi your kiss lock is GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:P
and your flats look darling with it!

Your yellow kisslock and yellow is to die for:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!

We RED girls need to have a celebration party:Partyhat::party::drinkup::flowers::hugs:!

B]WILLEYI Thank you for sharing in all the red fun we have all been having together here TPF:P and by the way quite the little enabler you are with our red flats:happydance::happydance::happydance:[/B]

Hi ********! I wasn't even going to post a reveal if it weren't for your post in your thread about sharing pictures of the clutch, so thanks for suggesting that.

Yes, I love the bag and shoes. I am especially crazy about the shoes as not only is the a gorgeous red, but the quilted caviar is gorgeous (vs. the usual quilted lamb Chanel does). Should we get a backup pair? Surely our bags will outlast one one pair of flats? I know, it's an odd thing to do, but I have actually done that before (buying a backup pair). Hmmm... thinking.. might have to call James before the red flats sell out.

Please keep enabling us with your next reveal! What will it be?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
willeyi said:
Thanks, and yes, as you can tell, I like to match. Some folks don't like to do the matchy thing, but I find that whatever I wear, if I have a bag and shoe that match, it somehow makes things look put together.

I think it can work in case of these Chanel flats because lines on shoes are so clean...I'm not usually a fan of too much matchy either, but I somehow think it really looks very classic here:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi ********! I wasn't even going to post a reveal if it weren't for your post in your thread about sharing pictures of the clutch, so thanks for suggesting that.

Yes, I love the bag and shoes. I am especially crazy about the shoes as not only is the a gorgeous red, but the quilted caviar is gorgeous (vs. the usual quilted lamb Chanel does). Should we get a backup pair? Surely our bags will outlast one one pair of flats? I know, it's an odd thing to do, but I have actually done that before (buying a backup pair). Hmmm... thinking.. might have to call James before the red flats sell out.

Please keep enabling us with your next reveal! What will it be?

Willeyi I'm so glad you did the reveal, very pleased if I had a part in inspiring you:ghi5:

As for a second pair...hmmmmmmmmmm:wondering
I have done this before in black louboutins.hehe;)

and as for a new reveal, here's hoping I get to take a break for a bit!

Congrats on your first reveal, i had never considered yellow until i saw the 12c yellow but reisisted somehow. Gorgeous bags!!! Kisslock is my favorite style in clutch it holds so much!

Hi, thanks again to all for the kind words.

A couple TPFers have PM me inquiring about price, so I thought I would share this info in the thread since this forum is about sharing our finds, and it's not tacky in this sense to ask.

The kisslock clutch is $1900.00, and red ballet flats are $725.00.
Oh, and my bag is Made in France.

Hope this helps.