Post your newest shoe purchases here!

From Barneys
DSCF3022.jpg
online sale. Love Manolos, they are stylish and comfy

You've tempted me to buy them too! I love that the shaft is 12" since normal boots are too big around my calves. Do you think they run TTS?

I haven't gotten them yet, but all of my other Fryes have run TTS. I am an 8.5 or 38.5 in everything from Prada to Tory Burch so I took an 8.5 in these as well (which is what I am in my other Fryes). I'll let you know when I get them, but I can't imagine they'd run any differently. And they are a steal at $117! I just wish that they had a zipper because boots without zippers are so hard to take off!

I've been on a mini-shoe shopping spree lately...

I was good and didn't go overboard with the sale at Saks. I just got these Prada driving mocs and RED Valentino flats. Both were TTS.

I grabbed the Tory Burch espadrille wedges at Bloomies online sale.

My sister scored at Saks getting her first heels (Tory Burch and Prada).

Attachments

• document1.jpg
    document1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 945
  • 0437854290033r_396x528.jpg
    0437854290033r_396x528.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 941
  • kjuly4.jpg
    kjuly4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 947
pavilion said:
I haven't gotten them yet, but all of my other Fryes have run TTS. I am an 8.5 or 38.5 in everything from Prada to Tory Burch so I took an 8.5 in these as well (which is what I am in my other Fryes). I'll let you know when I get them, but I can't imagine they'd run any differently. And they are a steal at $117! I just wish that they had a zipper because boots without zippers are so hard to take off!

Keep me posted, they look gorgeous... I may pull the trigger and buy them tonight!

I just got 2 pairs from CO, flat and so cute, one is the cat , the other one is bisous.
on top of them, I treated myself for another flat from CL spike. I broke myself the promised not to buy any shoes until christmas.

love the gucci on u, looks like they custom fit your feet! my gucci wedges are one of my most comfy shoes. have u had a chance to walk them out yet?

I'm sooo behind on this forum!
Thank you! I am just loving the gucci wedges! I find them very comfy too! I have the nude patent wedge from last year too and now eyeing the black ones! :biggrin:

You should keep them. They are true piece of art!

Sadly, I couldn't justify the price per wear and the quality/stitching/glue wasn't very impressive so they went back :sad:

Love these... they definitely are perfect! :love:

So cute!!

Hey girl! :smile: Loooove the flats!! :love: Cool sneakers, too!! :smile:

Haha, I can so relate! :P Shoe sales are simultaneously evil and wonderful!! :nuts: I'd love to see pics of your amazing finds!! :smile:

They look awesome on you!! :smile:

They're so nice!! :smile: Great, neutral colo!

What a versatile color... congrats! :smile:

Super fab! :nuts:

Looks great on you! :smile:

Such nice flats!! Perfect for summer! :smile:

Amazing finds!! :nuts: I always liked those quilted Maniacs... and the color of the YSLs is fab!! :smile:

What an amazing price AND pair of shoes... love!!! :love:

What great shoe finds!! :heart:

Love all of your finds!! :love:

That's absolutely horrible... I hope you can either get a refund (maybe the shoes were defective?) or your cobbler can resuscitate them! :flowers:

They're statement making for sure (and look fab on you), but as far as being versatile, I'd consider them more "few and far btwn wear" shoes than anything else! Shoe art for sure though! :smile:

I soooo need to get on the tribute train! Great sale finds!!

Thank you! So happy with my finds this year!
Sad about the Jimmy choos, I thought for that price I was buying quality. I did end up taking them to the cobblers but the disapointment is still there :sad:

Yes, you need at least one pair of tributes.... :P

I'm just loving everyone's sale finds! :smile: