Reveal: 12A Red Caviar Kisslock Clutch

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hi All,
This is my first reveal, so please forgive any goofiness here...

First... many thanks to ******** and PEONIES813 who got me into the 12A red obsession. Without their posts, I would have never known such a beautiful red and seen the lovely pics and color comparisons. Great enabling you two!

This is a great forum, and in the past, I have been a lurker. Recently though, I have been getting brave in contributing and sharing information on the forum. Today... I'm going for broke and doing my first reveal, especially since many have asked to see the red kisslock clutch in a real home photo.

Below is my 12A red caviar kisslock clutch. I have also posted a photo of the clutch next to the ballet flat, and it is a perfect match. If you are interested in either of these items, please call James at NM has both items. Call or text him at 305-632-0344. Tell him Irma referred you.

And since I am on a roll today... I also want to post another find through the PurseForum. The thanks for these two finds goes to YODALING1.

I love to buy bags and matching shoes as I think when worn together, it makes any outfit pop. I had been trying to find the 12C Jaune (yellow) lambskin kisslock clutch, but had not been unsuccessful. Then I see YODALING1 post that there was one bag left. I jumped on it and got the bag. I started wishing there was a matching shoe. Lo and behold, I searched the PurseForum and there is a matching shoe! So I jumped on that too. Below is my 12C Jaune kisslock and flats. Thank you YODALING1 for all good finds!

And finally... sorry for the pictures being in another posts as you will soon see... I am trying to upload photos, but long story short, it will show up in the next post below. See... I knew something would go wrong with my first reveal (also my last reveal).

I hope the 12A red caviar kisslock photos are helpful and I continue the tradition of sharing and enabling great finds! It really is a great bag, and as ******** and PEONIES813 and many have said... this is one of the best reds!

I love your flats and clutch, especially the caviar on your red flats. . :cloud9: I don't think the red flap is an option for me but the clutch in this red is becoming very tempting! Thanks for sharing the pics with us and congrats!

Willeyi, the kiss lock in red is gorgeous! :loveeyes: Congratulations!! Glad that ******** and I were of a little enabling :P. This red craze is definitely worth every minute I spend these days on the forum! The clutch looks sooo fabulous with the flats. You are lucky to have both! I absolutely love the yellow set you found! They are such a happy match!! Thank you for enlightening us and your first reveal was just perfect! I love it that you took a photo of the inside of the clutch.

Oh come now, I doubt that this is your last reveal!!:sunnies

:dothewave:
YAY! Willeyi your kiss lock is GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:P
and your flats look darling with it!

Your yellow kisslock and yellow is to die for:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!

We RED girls need to have a celebration party:Partyhat::party::drinkup::flowers::hugs:!

B]WILLEYI Thank you for sharing in all the red fun we have all been having together here TPF
:P and by the way quite the little enabler you are with our red flats:happydance::happydance::happydance:[/B]

I did a multi-quote response, so I hope it worked.

Thank you all for the kind words. I am really excited to finally get the bag. My husband is glad the bag arrived today too, as he has been hearing me talk about the "12A red kisslock" for weeks.