Colorproof or Neuma shampoo ?

momof3boyz

May 7, 2012
Hi, I just wanted to ask... Did anyone try these shampoos before. Colorproof is suppose to be the new one from the same guy who invented pureology. The other one was just on the salon shelf at the salon i was at. Both of these shampoos are suppose to be sulfate free and great for color treated hair. I want to try one but just dont know which one. Any opinions would help. Thanks!!! :smile:

Hi there! I am the Marketing and Education Manager for ColorProof and would be glad to help you with any questions you might have about our brand! Like you mentioned, ColorProof was developed by Jim Markham, the pioneer of luxury color care, and combines the latest innovations in ingredient technology with best-in-class ingredients. Please feel free to call me at (949) 706-8300 or email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to provide you with further assistance! Thank you!

Kristen Turner

I just bought the volume shampoo and tried some samples of the conditioner and hair mask. Amazing lather for a shampoo that's kind to color. Will report back after more use.

No one has posted in a while but I thought I'd report on my experience with Colorproof.

To try the brand out, I bought tiny bottles of the moisture and volume shampoo and conditioners, the detox shampoo and the spray detangler. I've been using the moisture one a lot longer than the volume but I love them both equally. I use the detox once a week like I used to use B&B Sunday shampoo.

My hair feels younger. You know how your hair texture changes as you get older? Well, now that I'm in my late 30's, I've noticed a dullness. Using these products has brought back my youthful hair. Before this I was using Kerstase, Fresh, and Bumble and Bumble, all wonderful brands. But after 2 months, I can confidently say I'm impressed with Colorproof and will buy bigger bottles when I finish my tiny bottles. You use so little they will last me forever! :biggrin: