Let's honor our RM MAMs.. Pictures & Chat!!

redweddy said:
This is lovely! Congratulations and welcome to the obsessive world of RM!

RM does color very well - just depends on the color palate you prefer...these days I am into her more colorful bags

Tangerine

Magenta and Plum

I think some of her colors are even better than Bals :smile:. Whatever you pick - I am sure you will love it!

Welcome Minkette!

The tangerine is so pretty, I regret not buying it when I saw it :sad:

i got the MAM i ordered online, and i think i'll have to return it. it looks HUGE on me. i look like i'm toting around luggage:sad:

do you think it is the MAB size which is larger? maybe it needs to break in too. i hated the MAM style at first because i thought it was too stiff & boxy, so i bought & returned many. then i finally kept one long enough & it is now a perfect puddle of smoosh. MAMs are my favorites. but they are not for everyone.

Then...the Noir MAM with patent bottom.

Up to now, I am STILL in love with the Noir leather. I cannot get over it.

And...yes...that day, I forgot to take a picture of her patent butt. :oh:

I'm so lusting after a Noir MAM or Nikki! What's your lining? Did the regular Noir MAMs come in the same lining or the mosaic lining?

My new MAM..I guess I am just a bit excited about this bag.:woot:

IMG_3930.jpg

ooooh, is this scarlet??! scarlet is one that i always wish i had picked up. too pretty!

Too tiny for me! Hehe.

Yea, the way the strap dangles on the side when you're not wearing it crossbody is awkward... there's cuter RM's for that size, like mini MAC or BF. I wish they made an intermediate size between the mini mini and the MAM, since sometimes MAMs can be too big but you still want that satchel look, you know?