AJ's Collection Thread!!!! <3 RM, Bal, Chloe, Treesje

Yummy Paraty! Honestly, your reds are TO DIE FOR. The Tomato Work and Poppy Paraty are divine; great choices! And I know what you mean about being bitten by the Chloe bug! After seeing your gorgeous red Paraty, I'm feeling the temptation ...

Thanks ppinkiwi! The Chloe fever is totally taking me by storm these days, though I'm trying to stick to something resembling a ban:P!

AJ love your collection! We love the same brands, and styles too! Work and MAB are my fav's too. I would love to see some mod shots of that gorgy os suede MAB! That is one rare bag. Does it have Paisley lining?

AJ love your collection! We love the same brands, and styles too! Work and MAB are my fav's too. I would love to see some mod shots of that gorgy os suede MAB! That is one rare bag. Does it have Paisley lining?

Thanks Fashion! We totally do have similar taste- I will admit to having something of an unhealthy obsession with your Bal collection and your Tomato MAB especially! I'm going to try to slap together some mod shots with the wine suede MAB, but there are a couple of dark marks on the suede I've been putting off cleaning . . . any suggestions? I've never really done an intensive suede cleaning, because suede bags usually aren't my cup of tea, but the grime in a few areas certainly seems removeable . . . :thinking:

It does have the paisley lining, which is my absolute favorite- it's such a delicate but strong-looking pattern, I love it!

Incoming new addition today, which I adore: my first RM Matinee! The Matinee is a little smaller than I usually like, so I haven't paid much mind to it, but I was so enticed by the leather and color of this one that I had to snap it up . . . and I am SO glad I did! I love the way the bag fits under your arm in such a sturdy way- it reminds me of carrying my fat miniature pinscher: small but very warm, malleable and substantial. The combination is Berry Leather, with chocolate brown suede flaps and I'm totally smitten! :loveeyes:

Attachments

• Berry Matinee 1.jpg
    Berry Matinee 1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 193
  • Berry Matinee 2.jpg
    Berry Matinee 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Berry Matinee 3.jpg
    Berry Matinee 3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Berry Matinee 4.jpg
    Berry Matinee 4.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 193
  • Berry Matinee 5.jpg
    Berry Matinee 5.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Berry Matinee 7.jpg
    Berry Matinee 7.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Berry Matinee 6.jpg
    Berry Matinee 6.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 190
Also, my Paraty came grocery shopping with me today and I managed to take a (very blurry) modshot in my (very messy) room this morning as I left for work.

Attachments

• Paraty Takes a Shopping Trip 1.jpg
    Paraty Takes a Shopping Trip 1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 200
  • Paraty Takes a Shopping Trip 2.jpg
    Paraty Takes a Shopping Trip 2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 197
  • July 16th.jpg
    July 16th.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 188
Got my Petrol Rocco on Thursday!! I totally love it!! I've had an AW Lia for a long time and never thought I would get a Rocco, but I just couldn't get it out of my mind and I'm so glad I finally went for it! Also pictured with my RM Deep Turquoise MAB :love:.

Attachments

• Rocco 5.jpg
    Rocco 5.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Rocco 4.jpg
    Rocco 4.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Rocco 3.jpg
    Rocco 3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Rocco 2.jpg
    Rocco 2.jpg