Wallet suggestions for Mini Flap?

pinkrubies

O.G.
Dec 28, 2009
I was wondering if anyone can suggest what type of chanel mini wallets I can buy that would fit the Mini Flap bag? Do you happen to also know what the current price would be for the wallet? Please and thank you!!!! :smile: I'm still new to Chanel!

Hi! I use a Chanel card case and a key case for my mini flap. The key case has a zipper so you can hold coins inside of it along with your keys. The card case was $225 (depending upon the style) and key case was $450. I am not sure if they are still at those prices though.

sixela said:
Hi! I use a Chanel card case and a key case for my mini flap. The key case has a zipper so you can hold coins inside of it along with your keys. The card case was $225 (depending upon the style) and key case was $450. I am not sure if they are still at those prices though.

Can you post pics of those? ☺

mtcardaropoli said:
Can you post pics of those? ☺

I'm on my mobile now so I'm not sure of how to post pics. Lol but will do once I get home. =)

image-3810497990.jpg

Edit: figured it out! I don't have the key case on me but that is the card case. Fits 6 cards because I double up on the slots. Plus cash in the middle.

I'm on my mobile now so I'm not sure of how to post pics. Lol but will do once I get home. =)

View attachment 1796224

Edit: figured it out! I don't have the key case on me but that is the card case. Fits 6 cards because I double up on the slots. Plus cash in the middle.

This is so helpful! If you can kindly post the key case too that would be fantastic! I just wanted to know what the difference is. Thanks soooooooo MUCH!

sixela said:

Thank you!! Does it have a zipper on top? Is it lambskin? It's so nice☺

You can use the Chanel coin purse which cost 395$.
Picture is on my avatar with Chanel red accordion bag.

U can fit coins, bills, cards and keys as well.

IMG_0317.jpg

Thanks soo much! Can you tell me what style this is? I love the style of the logo! Is it called brillance?

Is a coin purse.

Brilliant coin purse. Cost me 395$ plus tax from Bloomingdales. I saw it in purple, black and lime green.
It have a zipper on the top. Coins, bills and cards won't fall off.
I always use it with my mini. I purchase it because I use mini a lot of weekends

pinkrubies said:
This is so helpful! If you can kindly post the key case too that would be fantastic! I just wanted to know what the difference is. Thanks soooooooo MUCH!

You're welcome! I think the one hoqt posted is the key case I have ( can't see clearly because my mobile's screen is small and the sun is giving it a glare) but mine is violet lambskin.

Is a coin purse.

Brilliant coin purse. Cost me 395$ plus tax from Bloomingdales. I saw it in purple, black and lime green.
It have a zipper on the top. Coins, bills and cards won't fall off.
I always use it with my mini. I purchase it because I use mini a lot of weekends

Thanks so much for the info! Very helpful!

I find this very useful for small bags, sorry don't know codes or price cos it's a gift. The lambskin camellia one is €250 I think. It can take quite a few cards and loose notes/coins. No back pocket tho'.

7fe6977b.jpg

91f027fc.jpg