Food McDonald's Iced Coffee

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
Who else is hooked? I'm not a coffee drinker but at $1.70 for a medium and a choice of 3 flavors I thought what the heck. Yummy !!!!!!!!!! It was so delish ( I tried regular and vanilla flavors) and I got a huge caffine buzz that lasted for hours.

I love it. However where I live they only have 1 flavor, regular iced coffee. It's really good. When I ordered it the lady warned me to get sugar to put in it because it really needed. I tried it w/o and I thought it was fine. I did put a couple sugars in it though.

I love that the large is 1.99 and it's actually large!!!!!

I love starbucks and tim hortons but I HATE that you pay 3.50 for a "large" and it feels like the size of a baby food jar. If I'm going to pay for a large coffee drink and I'm going accept the hundreds of calories and huge amounts of sugar that I'm going to put into my body, then I actually want to make it worth it. :P :graucho:

I haven't tried it, but I'm sure I'll like it since they use Seattle's Best (and I like their coffee). I didn't know there was more than one flavor. Tim Horton's is great also, but I have to travel too far for it.

I'm hooked, I love the vanilla one. It doesn't hurt my tummy either and I'm lactose. But all the way up in alaska its $2.95 for the medium:sad: So ya'll are lucky!

The ice coffee was in Taiwan for many years ago (but no vanilla flavor, just regular sweeten ice coffee with milk) and it was pretty good. Now I would like to try the one in USA...so is it in every M's already or just selected stores?