cLuTcH w/ ChAiN in D CoLoR oF LoVe~ 1sT ReVeaL

Gorgeous color and clutch. If you had not told me it was a clutch, I would have thought it was a flap bag! Can you tell me the size of this, or perhaps model pics so I can see how big or small this bag is? Would you be able to put a long wallet in it? Thanks!

so pretty .im so jealous ;)
thanks ;)

Gorgeous color and clutch. If you had not told me it was a clutch, I would have thought it was a flap bag! Can you tell me the size of this, or perhaps model pics so I can see how big or small this bag is? Would you be able to put a long wallet in it? Thanks!

unfortunately i dnt have the dimensions of this. it is a lil' bit thinner than d ml but with no double flap i think u can put a yen wallet inside :biggrin: hth

Yes! There it is! I wondered how beautiful it would be as a clutch with chain!! Congratulations and it is a lovely reveal!

thanks i was enabled by ur reveal and pursebops and it is really a nice perfect shade of red :hbeat::love:

HeLLo Everyone:wave: My 1st Ever ReVeaL here in TpF:shame: I hope i'l do it right coz im a lil' ShY (1 of d many reasons why i'd NeVeR done a reveal b4 w/ my other babies) I'm just so ExciTeD & WanTeD 2 ShaRe my newest Baby 2 All you LoVeLy Members:happydance: (& i have not seen any reveal of d clutch yet) My WoNdErFuL SA LoaNn @ Nordstrom Topanga is d bEsT i had d VeRy First Clutch with Chain in ReD. She called me d same day a few hours that shipment came in so no one has touched my purse but Me ;) Without further ado...( I already took out all d wrappings) Pictures cant fo JuStiCe w/ this LoVeLy ReD:heart::love::loveeyes:. Here it is :hbeat:...
that it beautiful! I've never even seen that before. may I ask how much it is and the style code so i can put it on my wishlist?