Meet Simone?

I hope JapanLA does another party... he went to the last one :smile: it'd be nice just to chill instead of being in a massive line of people waiting just for signatures

i heard he'll be heading to valley fair sometime in april/may and something about riverside in april...i'm going down south then so i'm hoping it'll be that same weekend!

if you go to the riverside one i might be there! lol i think i might skip class if it's on a weekday and drag my bf along :smile: if it's on a weekend i'm dragging my mommy :smile:

I stoped by Nordies at Vf about 2 weekends ago and there was a sign up sheet in the handbags dept for a Tokidoki thing going on. i did talk to one of the SA and she said they dont know when it will be but put my name and number down and they will call me. it should be in May i think

Hazelnut, Bubblesung: Do you think SImone will come to Macy's or Nordies in VF? Because they dont even have a proper table to set up toki bags in Nordies. But , I hope he comes to VF though :O)

juli - I have no idea! I don't care... although I guess I would prefer whomever had a better sale on tokidoki that weekend! haha. usually the store plans on it and gets more stock in before the signing though. or they ought to... heck! they want to make money off us tokidoki freaks right?!! :supacool:

I stoped by Nordies at Vf about 2 weekends ago and there was a sign up sheet in the handbags dept for a Tokidoki thing going on. i did talk to one of the SA and she said they dont know when it will be but put my name and number down and they will call me. it should be in May i think

Annabellet: Do you mean the signing event or the amore release?
i didn't know there is a sign up sheet. So annabellet, please let me know if you heard from nordie VF about upcoming tokidoki events. Thanks in advance.

Hazelnut: Do they usually give deals on the weekends of the signing? How can you buy things when you have to queue up ?? I wonder ??

Hazelnut: Do they usually give deals on the weekends of the signing? How can you buy things when you have to queue up ?? I wonder ??

not necessarily, but at the macy's signing last year in SF, it also happened to be the weekend macy's was doing 20% off all handbags, so I got two bags at pretty good discount. I think it's best to go there early if you want to try to buy something, so there's more selection. I went early to the SF macy's signing and bought my bags, and then stood in line. It woulda been easier if I had gone w/more ppl, I guess, so you could hold a place in line, but I was 4th or 5th in line anyway so it didn't matter much to me.

btw- I know there are a bunch of us in bay area, we should have a tokidoki GTG at/after the signing!!!