Late Nite REVEAL!!!..Not 1, Not 2 but THREE

Wonderful buys and I love the Patricia! Could you show a comparison pic of Patricia next to Willis so I can get a better idea of the size? Thanks in advance!

Hi Katev...here r the comparison pics (The Patricia is bigger than the Willis)...HTH :smile:

Legacy31.jpg

Legacy28.jpg

Legacy27.jpg

Legacy30.jpg

Legacy29.jpg

lurkernomore said:
Great reveal, and Congrats! I am trying to picture you walking to the car with those shopping bags - I think I would be skipping and smiling the whole way !:biggrin:

Just like 'Pretty Woman'

Had already planned to order this bag today, thanks for confirming with all your detailed pics :smile:. Now i know it's for me: comparable to Willis and I LOVE Willis. Thanks again, perfect timing!

Great reveal, and Congrats! I am trying to picture you walking to the car with those shopping bags - I think I would be skipping and smiling the whole way !:biggrin:

Thanks...I wish i can do the hopping n skipping tho but with the stroller n 3 shopping bags, what do u think?? haha, oh boy!! pheeew disaster :lol:..overall, the 3 shopping bags really put a smile on my face...im happy :smile: