Style Coleen Rooney Style Thread

triotrio said:
Yup. Though my other half prefers to call him "The Assasin-Faced Baby".

He's generally regarded as being no prize. He's a good (some say great) soccer player. But he's petulant off the pitch and on, and he has gone to prostitutes not once, but twice that I know of. Both times the story was sold, naturally. The second time was when she was five months pregnant with that kid. The first time was alledgedly with a prostitute so old that she was known locally as "The Old Slapper".

Colleen has been incredibly defiant about not leaving him. She's blasted people on Twitter that dare to judge it. But he's the only boyfriend she's ever had - they've been dating since school. She has a career of her own as a "celebrity designer" but her whole world is Wayne and his family. To be honest, I'd say he could do it again and again and she still wouldn't leave him.

It's a very nice life - she is constantly on holiday. A fact not lost on the British media, who are increasingly snide about it.

Well she probably doesnt want to leave that lifestyle. Hope she gets tested for stds often.

Cute outfit, she looks american here lol

Rooney makes Manchester United IMO....

The first prostitute he went to was literally a grandmother. The second documented time he romped with two vile hookers, not just one. Poor Coleen.

Just objectively speaking, lets look at this from a business perspective LOL. Being in the man's position..... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on EARTH would he pay a prostitute if he's got a million girls throwing themselves at him for free? Obviously these prostitutes aren't any better at keeping their lips zipped about hooking up with him, so what's he paying for?

She actually looks like she's on stilts.

Mind you, I find those shoes ludicrous on everybody.

Finally someone speaks the truth about the ultra platforms. I've been waiting for this moment ... I feel like Louboutin designed them just to see which women would buy anything he made no matter how ridiculous, impractical and potentially dangerous they are! And I adore high heels!!! :graucho:

Finally someone speaks the truth about the ultra platforms. I've been waiting for this moment ... I feel like Louboutin designed them just to see which women would buy anything he made no matter how ridiculous, impractical and potentially dangerous they are! And I adore high heels!!! :graucho:

Agree. I love Louboutins but have never liked the ultra high platforms. I love the more classic styles.