Ghillie love!

What a dreamy combo thimp! Thanks for sharing and huge congrats to you!

Simply beautiful, thimp! The color combination is amazing!

What a beauty! Congrats on such a :drool:-worthy Ghilly!

Thank you! I'm thrilled to bits with this Ghillie kelly! It's such a fun bag to use. For those who are thinking of getting a Ghillie bag, I highly recommend it. The detailing is sooo pretty! There seems to be a lot of workmanship that goes into making a Ghillie bag. :biggrin:

Thanks ALL...
I know it's will be soo hard to get it from boutique..I am planning to buy from resellers.So noe I am thinking of either a birkin or Kelly...I agree to all of you both look very beautiful.But my budget is for one ghillies..I wish my money plant grow faster...:biggrin:

Congrats thimp :woohoo: wish I could have both the Kelly and Birkin ghillies :biggrin:
Thank you, MrsRance! I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous B Ghillie. It is very special, indeed.
thimp:buttercup: sorry i missed this!! belated CONGRATS!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: what a beautiful beautiful kelly~~ I'm sooooo happy for ya~~~ such an elegant beauty!!!!!:hbeat:
Sweet boo! Thank you for your sweet words. I still remember your gorgeous, gorgeous Kelly Ghillie. I am happy to have the cousin. :biggrin: