Post Pics of Your Entire Rebecca Minkoff Collection!

intrigue said:
Hi Eehlers,
do you mind my asking if you know the name of the shade for the grey mac and orange mac you have in your collection? Love the whole collection but am craving to add a gray and orange to my collection. Thanks!

Sure! The gray one is called Warm Gray and I got it from a Gilt sale earlier this year. The orange mini MAC I got at Nordstrom last summer and it was simply called Orange (also came without any tassels).

Finally got a chance to start up my own collection thread and in the process took pics of all my RM's- yay! There are 3 MAB's out on loan right now, but other than that it's a pretty good shot of my current collection:smile:

Attachments

• MAB Group 2.jpg
    MAB Group 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 746
  • MAB Group Shot 6.jpg
    MAB Group Shot 6.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 732
  • MAB's Group 1.jpg
    MAB's Group 1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 708
  • MAB's Group 3.jpg
    MAB's Group 3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 718
  • MAB's Group 5.jpg
    MAB's Group 5.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 715
  • MAC's Group Shot 1.jpg
    MAC's Group Shot 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 781
  • Large Affair and Forever Clutch Group.jpg
    Large Affair and Forever Clutch Group.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 768
  • RM Group Shot 1.jpg
    RM Group Shot 1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 722
Reactions: Alyssa86
Beautiful collection AJ! You have a DT zip MAB?!?! I did not even know that they have made MABs in that color! wow....
I really like your yellow ostrich MAC too!

Thanks, blackcat! I actually don't think I've seen another DT Zip MAB for sale (though the mini version has popped up a couple of times this year, I believe)- this one I got on Bonz about 18 months ago, from another RM lover who just hadn't carried it enough. It was probably the best score of my whole collection, price, rarity, and fit with my wardrobe considered. I'm really fond of the yellow ostrich MAC, too- it was my first MAC and I've gotten a surprising amount of use out of it! :biggrin: