OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

dee1128 said:
Hi! Just wondering if you saw a good variety of Mini Macs or 5 zips for the Nordies sale to make applying for a card worth it? I recently missed the Rebecca Minkoff sale on MyHabit and have been craving one since then! LoL Thanks!

I'll be honest...I purposely didn't look at bags because I'm on a ban from buying any more purses this year. :smile: I stuck to the other accessories. I know they have MACs at $196, but not sure what colors are available. I believe the MACs and the Desire are the only RM bags that are part of the sale, but I could be wrong...trying to avoid temptation!!

Ask and u shall receive baby! thanks to an awesome tpfer! Thanks for making me happy!!!!!!

SO cool! Snake emboss on this one looks awesome...your pic making me want one too:P

not leaf.. but i love this green, not sure what it is

greenmam.png

greenmam2.png

greenmam3.png

Woa what a beautiful green...this color and the lining matches perfectly. Congrats!

I'll be honest...I purposely didn't look at bags because I'm on a ban from buying any more purses this year. :smile: I stuck to the other accessories. I know they have MACs at $196, but not sure what colors are available. I believe the MACs and the Desire are the only RM bags that are part of the sale, but I could be wrong...trying to avoid temptation!!
Thanks! I appreciate it! And that's great will power on your part... don't I wish I had that much for my diet! LoL

I got goodies! Not a bag, but it is RM stuff! I got the fuschia cheetah iPhone case and MAB penny loafers in distressed gold.

The case fits great. Sharing a pic of the wording on the packaging...too cute!

The shoes come with their own little dust bag. Simple flats - no arch support at all, but cute. Wouldn't pay full price for them, but on sale...sure!

Happy with both items! And next week I hope to have my new 'Survival Kit' Erin pouch to share, courtesy of the Nordie's anniversary sale. ;)

Eehlers, I love the shoes!! So gorgeous- I'm a big loafer-wearer myself and have been eyeing those very ones- are they comfy? What do you think so far?

Also, my newest RM came yesterday- my Blood Red Forever Clutch that I was lucky enough to grab from the MyHabit sale (they only had 2!). It's a little bigger than a MAC, which I love, and the leather is super soft and supple, like RM's quilted leathers always are. I LOVE this bag and I'm SO happy I took the plunge on it!

I included a pic with my Large Affair, for size comparison purposes.

Attachments

• Forever Clutch 1.jpg
    Forever Clutch 1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 420
  • Forever Clutch 2 .jpg
    Forever Clutch 2 .jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 426
  • Forever Clutch 3.jpg
    Forever Clutch 3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 460
  • Large Affair and Forever Clutch Group.jpg
    Large Affair and Forever Clutch Group.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 548
Eehlers, I love the shoes!! So gorgeous- I'm a big loafer-wearer myself and have been eyeing those very ones- are they comfy? What do you think so far?

I like them so far, though they aren't quite as comfy as I'd hoped. There's really not much, if any, arch support, so I definitely wouldn't wear them for a full day of walking. That said, they are nice and light, and I'd be comfortable wearing them for a day at work. And the gold is a distressed gold, so they aren't 'in your face' metallic, making them a really great neutral shoe. They are true to size - I wear an 8 and the size 8 fits just fine. If you are thinking of getting them, definitely hold out to find them on sale - I wouldn't, personally, pay full price for them.

Also, my newest RM came yesterday- my Blood Red Forever Clutch that I was lucky enough to grab from the MyHabit sale (they only had 2!). It's a little bigger than a MAC, which I love, and the leather is super soft and supple, like RM's quilted leathers always are. I LOVE this bag and I'm SO happy I took the plunge on it!

I included a pic with my Large Affair, for size comparison purposes.

Woooo I spotted this beauty in your RM family photos! Love the colour and the emblem!

I finally bought a MAM! I have a MAC, Swing, Affair, Flame, and a couple mini MACs but never a MAM until this beauty showed up at NR. The lighting in my room is terrible but this is a gorgeous dusty lilac MAM.

Attachments

• image-1311038681.jpg
    image-1311038681.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 394
legacychristy said:
I finally bought a MAM! I have a MAC, Swing, Affair, Flame, and a couple mini MACs but never a MAM until this beauty showed up at NR. The lighting in my room is terrible but this is a gorgeous dusty lilac MAM.

Congrats on your first MAM! :smile:

legacychristy said:

Love your new MAM! They are addictive! Congrats!