My 1st Mulberry Reveal! Question: Keep or not?

I've been having my eyes on this bag for a while but I was never lucky enough to catch the sale.

Finally I saw the shopping blog recommended by other members on this forum reported a deal on this bag (in exactly the color I want!!) so I placed an order right away. I was so afraid that my order might get canceled as it seems quite often these days during the sale season. But it didn't! I received the bag today!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0125_.jpg
    IMG_0125_.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 932
OK. now my question comes.
I am super petite (5'1, with a tiny frame) . I got the Alexa in the regular size. I *think* it looks fine when I carry it on my arm (see the first picture below). But the moment I start to wear it as a crossbody, it looks quite overwhelming on me :sad:...and even worse when I just carry it on my shoulder.
The mini Alexa on the other hand, is IMO too small and doesn't hold enough.

I've been debating for hours. Need your opinions, please!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0115_.jpg
    IMG_0115_.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_0119_.jpg
    IMG_0119_.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 916
Well done on getting the brown on a deal! Very difficult as it's not a seasonal colour!

I do think she looks too big on you cross body but the Alexa is a lovely bag and I have the silky snake nightshade blue in regular and I'm 4'11, UK size 8-10, which I think is US 4-6 I think.

I've only had her for a week and haven't worn her out yet but played with her a lot! I find she looks too big on me when worn cross body or on the shoulder when I wear a short skirt but if I'm wearing jeans (haven't tried with skirt below knee length yet), she's fine. It seems to balance out the overall look. I have other bags that I can use when I wear shorter length clothes and I love her so she's a keeper! :biggrin:

If you haven't done so already, try her with jeans and see what you think? Good luck! She is a beauty and the leather looks luscious! X

OMG
THAT'S SOOOO CUTE!!
where did you get this

Thank you =)

I saw it in the "Post In-store/Online/Retail Mulberry Finds Here" under Mulberry Shopping.

I got it for $875 from Ssense (no tax no shipping since it's a Canada based company.). The link to the bag is no longer available (i think it's because it's sold out now).

But I was able to find the sale info originally reported by Mutex.Me here http://mutex.me/tagged/mulberry

Hope this helps!

Here's a link to the bag (but it's sold out now):

Well done on getting the brown on a deal! Very difficult as it's not a seasonal colour!

I do think she looks too big on you cross body but the Alexa is a lovely bag and I have the silky snake nightshade blue in regular and I'm 4'11, UK size 8-10, which I think is US 4-6 I think.

I've only had her for a week and haven't worn her out yet but played with her a lot! I find she looks too big on me when worn cross body or on the shoulder when I wear a short skirt but if I'm wearing jeans (haven't tried with skirt below knee length yet), she's fine. It seems to balance out the overall look. I have other bags that I can use when I wear shorter length clothes and I love her so she's a keeper! :biggrin:

If you haven't done so already, try her with jeans and see what you think? Good luck! She is a beauty and the leather looks luscious! X

Wow congrats on your alexa as well! Do you have photos? I cannot wait to see them :smile:
I'll definitely try to match her with jeans and let you know how it goes (it's getting super super hot here today and I think I have to wait till it cools down a bit first). LOL

Thank you =)

I saw it in the "Post In-store/Online/Retail Mulberry Finds Here" under Mulberry Shopping.

I got it for $875 from Ssense (no tax no shipping since it's a Canada based company.). The link to the bag is no longer available (i think it's because it's sold out now).

But I was able to find the sale info originally reported by Mutex.Me here http://mutex.me/tagged/mulberry

Hope this helps!

Here's a link to the bag (but it's sold out now):
so which photo shows the most accurate color?