Anyone with a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Chloe yet?

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Marcie. I don't have any Chloe bags and have never been drawn to them but really like the color combo I got with the contrast between the bag and handles. I'm a little worried the Marcie is more casual and funky than me but wanted to see it in person to decide. Has anyone got one from the Anniversary Sale?

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Marcie. I don't have any Chloe bags and have never been drawn to them but really like the color combo I got with the contrast between the bag and handles. I'm a little worried the Marcie is more casual and funky than me but wanted to see it in person to decide. Has anyone got one from the Anniversary Sale?

I bought the mini Marcie. I think the color name is Dessert Rose.
Here it is, along with the shoes and perfume from the sale.
IMG_20120711_191456.jpg

I ordered the Marcie in the oak color along with the matching wallet. My first order was cancelled so my SA found both items in Hawaii but I won't receive them until Thursday. I am anxiously awaiting their arrival!

I bought the mini Marcie. I think the color name is Dessert Rose.
Here it is, along with the shoes and perfume from the sale.
IMG_20120711_191456.jpg

do you have a modelling pic? how mini is this bag? I am looking for smaller/cross body type bags because I'm having a baby in September. I have a diaper bag, but that will mostly be for baby. Want small bags for my essentials.

I received my Marcie NAS today, in Oak. Sadly, I am underwhelmed by the quality. You can see the adhesive under the leather strips on the flap! I've never seen a Marcie IRL so maybe this is OK ... But I do have an Aurore tote and believe the workmanship on that bag is much better.

I received my Marcie NAS today, in Oak. Sadly, I am underwhelmed by the quality. You can see the adhesive under the leather strips on the flap! I've never seen a Marcie IRL so maybe this is OK ... But I do have an Aurore tote and believe the workmanship on that bag is much better.

Oh, that makes me nervous. I own two Marcie satchels and the craftsmanship is impeccable. The leather strips are sewn on with no adhesive visible.

My Nordstrom sale Marcie should arrive tomorrow and I will be inspecting it VERY closely!

I bought my MArcie from the anniversary sale in black. I am loving it!

I got the Marcie small satchel in Oak and I am having a case of buyer's remorse. Not sure if I am not crazy about the "nubuck" material. I definitely like the color better than the "greige" featured in the catalog. This was a tough item to get--ended up lucking out by calling the store--Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ--and it was there because the previous customer did not like the color. This is my 1st Chloe...