Birch Box Subscriptions, anyone have one?

I just received my June box and the theme is Jet Set.
Mine had-

Comodynes Urban Cosmetics Self Tanning Wipes (2)
A small tube of Supergoop! lotion with SPF
A little vial of a lip stain called Stainiac by The Balm
Masqueology Brightening Face Mask
And oddly enough, a cloth headband from Modcloth printed with donkeys...
I don't really know how that's "jet set" but okay...

I got the same box too. Not impressed. It seems like Birchbox has 3 or 4 really good boxes each year and the rest are just okay. I've been subscribing for almost a year and after my year is up I will be canceling. I'm waiting until I can get a subscription to Glossybox, but who knows how long it will be until subs are open again.

exotikittenx said:
I got that, too! The Stila is full size :smile:. It's a nice box. I don't like the Taylor Swift perfume, though. It's just another synthetic smelling celeb perfume. The stainiac is nice and the bronzer is also good. I haven't tried the towelettes yet.

I'm a self tanner junkie and I hated the wipes! I use self tanner pretty much year round on my legs so I'd say I'm some what good at application! It looked horrible once the color surfaced. Maybe because I couldn't see where I was putting the product? I'm not sure but I definitely wasn't impressed. The color itself was nice however. Just the application isn't fool proof at all!

Were the last Glamour boxes good? I don't remember a Glamour box. I was thinking of cancelling (I only joined again for the Gossip Girl box), but I could stand to get another box LOL.

I wasn't with BB either but from what I've read about these July boxes ,they should be good !
I figure for $10 a month,if I don't like it,I trade it away with someone who wants my stuff for stuff I want.
( makeup talk.com has a thread for BB trades !)

I was a fan of mine this month (finally!) I received:
boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
Juliette Has a Gun perfume sample
Full size stila lip glaze
Glass Moderne hair mask
Tea Forte minteas
Neon earbuds

How did everyone else fare?

Annick Goutal perfume sample: not a fan of the ones you cant spray

Boscia bb cream sample: excited to try. It says the bb cream is shade adjusting. Wonder how that's going to work out.

Color club blue-Ming mini nail polish: thought it was a mint nail polish which I already have two but its a darker mint if that makes sense

Stila lip glaze full size: got it in the shade Camera

Tea forte minteas: more mints for my purse!

Earbuds: these suck :sad:

The only things I liked were the bb cream, lip glaze and mints. This month kinda sucked.