***The EQUESTRIAN Club***

Gorgeous! I posted some pics of Smiley in my thread. Do you do dressage?

Thank you :smile: I hope to do dressage with her as well as some low level eventing if she shows an aptitude for it. I bought her as a yearling and have been taking it very slow with her. Fortunately I have a great trainer who specializes in young horses because I could not have done this on my own.:smile:

I just checked out your pictures and Smiley looks like a great horse. So glad you're riding again.

It's been a while since I was on the purseforum but I'm diving in again.

I recently sold my mare to a lovely couple where she can happily stay till the end of her days but I still own a gelding that she gave birth to. He's 3 years old now and went from stallion to gelding only 3 days ago. Poor thing!

This is him with my mare 3 years ago:

381594433.jpg

and this is Evel Knievel now: :love: We broke him in this last month and now he'll be going on holiday for the summer. I'm not in a rush. Oh yeah, Evel Knievel is registered at KWPN, the Dutch sporthorse studbook and is a Warrant x Silvio I for those interested. (:

403004371.jpg

I've been riding since I was five--started off riding saddleseat on saddlebreds but my heart was always with eventing. When I got my first, current, and only (thus far) I started to heavily pursue that avenue, I have had him for almost 7 years now and back in work again after some set-backs with injuries to myself and school and everything else. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to! LOL

Rode Lou for the first time in nearly a month. I think she missed me. :heart:
Very pretty!

It's been a while since I was on the purseforum but I'm diving in again.

I recently sold my mare to a lovely couple where she can happily stay till the end of her days but I still own a gelding that she gave birth to. He's 3 years old now and went from stallion to gelding only 3 days ago. Poor thing!

This is him with my mare 3 years ago:

381594433.jpg

and this is Evel Knievel now: :love: We broke him in this last month and now he'll be going on holiday for the summer. I'm not in a rush. Oh yeah, Evel Knievel is registered at KWPN, the Dutch sporthorse studbook and is a Warrant x Silvio I for those interested. (:

403004371.jpg
He's growing up to be a very handsome boy!
I've been riding since I was five--started off riding saddleseat on saddlebreds but my heart was always with eventing. When I got my first, current, and only (thus far) I started to heavily pursue that avenue, I have had him for almost 7 years now and back in work again after some set-backs with injuries to myself and school and everything else. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to! LOL
Can't wait to see some pictures!

Here are a couple of pictures that I took of Gem today.

Attachments

• gemside.JPG
    gemside.JPG
    194.9 KB · Views: 244
  • gemface.JPG
    gemface.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 239
Hey just having a look I sold my horses a few years back couldn't afford it anymore but I'll put a picture of my favorite two horses in the world brannigan full breed connamara gray and palimino quaterhorse named yellow x

Attachments

• image-1065880138.jpg
    image-1065880138.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 210
  • image-2163268384.jpg
    image-2163268384.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 231
  • image-3249753492.jpg
    image-3249753492.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 215
  • image-432911912.jpg
    image-432911912.jpg