help me get my 1st givenchy!

hi ladies!
just want to update that i have postponed my search for my 1st Givenchy..
i think i will just save up for a Nightingale or Antigona, because those are the styles that are iconic Givenchy :smile:

i think i will also consider Pandora.. haha :smile:

Panda panda! Its the bestest all-around esp travel bag there is! :tup: well, ok, for me ;)

purse-nality, u have a Pandora... small or medium?
it's growing on me a bit.. but still on the fence about it.. hahaha! at first, i keep on saying that it's such a weird design! hahah! but the more i see it, it's seriously growing on me :smile:

i have Bal velo.. and i see that i will be using that in travels too!.. i don't like having same kind of style in bags.. if you know what i mean ;) hahaha!

maybe i have to see it in person to actually gauge it!:smile:

Panda panda! Its the bestest all-around esp travel bag there is! :tup: well, ok, for me ;)

Givenchy does make certain bags in China, especially SLG's. Do you have any pics of the buttons?

Here's a pic
DSC00828.jpg

if you look closely on this 1, there is bump under letter g (left snap) and under letter Y (right)

DSC00815.jpg

What do you think randr21? I want to make sure and I think posting pics can help other people too since this is a rare style. Thanks!

Overall the bag is gorgeous, the leather is so soft.

Last edited:
Defect wise, its pretty minimal. If u r truly bothered & can't get another one, then just return it.

If u r worried about authentication, u will need to provide more pics on the auth thread