REAL HOUSEWIVES of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carole may LOOK 'too thin' (in some people's opinions) but she is the only one that i have seen really eat (and 'real' food aswell like chips and pasta) so at least she doesn't make me feel uncomfortable like some reality stars that will just sit there and push a salad around the plate...

Poor Jill, she must really be miserable about not being on the show anymore - I feel for Bobbie, he must have to listen to her.
It must just kill her that Ramona got to stay and she had to go.....ha ha!

Jill made it sound as though she went to Ramona's lecture. I think she wanted to sound as though she went there to support her, but couldn't resist getting a dig in. It's pretty apparent Jill hasn't gotten over being dropped from the show.
Jill likes to act like she's always in the know. That's her whole schtick--she's in the "inner circle" and can tell you this, that, or the other about any of the hosuewives; just ask her! However, she made a huge blunder last season that blew it right out of the water when she tweeted that Bethenny and Jason were going to have a baby boy. She was so wrong, it was embarrassing.

Poor Jill, she must really be miserable about not being on the show anymore - I feel for Bobbie, he must have to listen to her.
It must just kill her that Ramona got to stay and she had to go.....ha ha!

I am so glad that Jill is off the show ~ I refused to watch this season if she was still on it. Thank heavens, it's still my guilty pleasure. Jill must be dying that Ramona is still getting screen time.

Is this program filmed in England but ported to Scotland? The presenter had such a huge Scottish accent.

Yes, I have been to England, Scotland, and Ireland more times than I care to share but I have never seen this program.

I have just seen this and i must say that i am soooooo confused! Why would you not think that there could possibly be a Scottish presenter of a British show? You realise that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all mix as one, right? That is like asking why a Texan is presenting a Californian based show, KWIM? :roflmfao:

I have just seen this and i must say that i am soooooo confused! Why would you not think that there could possibly be a Scottish presenter of a British show? You realise that England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all mix as one, right? That is like asking why a Texan is presenting a Californian based show, KWIM? :roflmfao:

Yes I know. :okay:

And no, it is not beyond me to comprehend a Scottish presenter in England.
Keep on trucken.

Last edited:
I am so glad that Jill is off the show ~ I refused to watch this season if she was still on it. Thank heavens, it's still my guilty pleasure. Jill must be dying that Ramona is still getting screen time.

I so agree. It has to be killing her that the show is even continuing on without her. And what about Beth Frankle? I can see Jill in her bathroom writing "I am special and people love me" in red lipstick and hair is a tizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.