Secondhand bargains - show yours here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven3766 said:
Oh it is amazing! Let's see pics....:biggrin:

Alright, I took a couple pictures.

010-2.jpg

011.jpg

It seems to look bluish in the pictures but it's definitely black. I like it because its so simply and I can wear it with so many different things. Now, it says to dry clean only and I don't feel like takin it to the dry cleaner. It obviously needs to be washed so can I handwash it with some Woolite or something?

010-2.jpg

011.jpg

It seems to look bluish in the pictures but it's definitely black. I like it because its so simply and I can wear it with so many different things. Now, it says to dry clean only and I don't feel like takin it to the dry cleaner. It obviously needs to be washed so can I handwash it with some Woolite or something?
The ladies here can help you with cleaning. They always know what to do. Other than that, I love the jacket. The length is great and it can go with so much. Great find!

ltaylor882 said:

Cute!!! That's an awesome jacket. I love great basics

I have clothes!!!!!! They found my trailer!!!!

Whoooooohooooo!!!:biggrin:. Great news, I'm so happy for you!

010-2.jpg

011.jpg

Nice find!

Raven3766 said:
The ladies here can help you with cleaning. They always know what to do. Other than that, I love the jacket. The length is great and it can go with so much. Great find!

Thanks! I'm definitely excited to put it to use. A while ago I saw a DKNY jacket at a consignment shop and it was at least $20 and I didn't get it. I was thinking about it and went back and it was gone. I think it was meant to be and I was supposed to find this one.

So, ladies, any tips on how to clean it?

Dropped by Goodwill today and I got this lace shell from the Banana Republic Mad Men collection! I really wanted it when it first came out last year but my size was always out of stock.

Attachments

• lace.jpg
    lace.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,130

010-2.jpg

011.jpg

What material is it?

jamamcg said:
Congrats :biggrin: all your amazing finds are back. It's just a shame that the money will stop coming in now LOL

Haha I'm about to do a huge eBay sweep though so I'll have tons of money hopefully!!! Lol

It turns out my 76 boxes of clothes don't really fit in a 990 sq foot apt :sad:

Ladies what do you do when someone bids, but does not pay? I think she expected me to send the item, without being paid. She won the bid July 9 and I haven't heard a peep.

ValentineNicole said:
Haha I'm about to do a huge eBay sweep though so I'll have tons of money hopefully!!! Lol

It turns out my 76 boxes of clothes don't really fit in a 990 sq foot apt :sad:

76 boxes oh my. At least you didn't move to Paris where a lot of the apartments are like 500sq feet.

Raven3766 said:
Ladies what do you do when someone bids, but does not pay? I think she expected me to send the item, without being paid. She won the bid July 9 and I haven't heard a peep.

I think you can file a "buyer didn't pay" notice but I'm not too sure I've never really had a problem I have had people pay a bit late as they were on holiday.

Raven3766 said:

I always try to pay right away, can you send her an invoice? Is she a newbie? eBay generally sends an email when you win an item, to pay now, but you can send her another invoice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.