which should go

• black goat

• blue smoke

• parchment

• all of them should stay their classics DUH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 25, 2012
Hey guys need some input.
Currently I have 3 mama sages and love them all however the tags are still attached. The leather and hardware is beautiful however with all the new legacy and beautiful carolines out I would like some variety in my collection and figure one mama should go in order to create more diversity.

As of now I have the goat leather in black,smoke sage and parchment pebbled
i am in love with the smoke bt shes close to goat in blk,maybe the white cus its light colored ughhh decsions decsions

i voted to get rid of the parchment. i love my light colored bags, but i really don't wear them in the fall and winter. the blue smoke and the black sages will serve you well year round.

thanks for the input guys plse keep it coming im still kinda lost im leaning toward getting rid of the parchment bt its so beautiful lol with the blue lining im literally staring at all 3 and wondering wht their faith will be lol

i voted to get rid of the parchment. i love my light colored bags, but i really don't wear them in the fall and winter. the blue smoke and the black sages will serve you well year round.

I agree! I think the Blue Smoke is a very unique color for coach, and if you sell it, you may not find a color equivalent very easily. Plus, it's year round.

Black I love to death because it's so classic. That goat leather also wears like iron, so that's a practical bonus.

Parchment... so beautiful. But if you have to get rid of one, you can always pick up another parchment Coach bag (this color is not uncommon) and it's not as practical in the winter (between color transfer issues w/denim and weather). It IS beautiful, though.

Good luck! Getting rid of a Mama Sage is a big step... make sure you're 100% dedicated to getting rid of a sage before you sell! SO love that style. On the bright side, it shouldn't be hard to sell (again, looooove that bag) if you're dedicated to getting rid of one.

I agree! I think the Blue Smoke is a very unique color for coach, and if you sell it, you may not find a color equivalent very easily. Plus, it's year round.

Black I love to death because it's so classic. That goat leather also wears like iron, so that's a practical bonus.

Parchment... so beautiful. But if you have to get rid of one, you can always pick up another parchment Coach bag (this color is not uncommon) and it's not as practical in the winter (between color transfer issues w/denim and weather). It IS beautiful, though.

Good luck! Getting rid of a Mama Sage is a big step... make sure you're 100% dedicated to getting rid of a sage before you sell! SO love that style. On the bright side, it shouldn't be hard to sell (again, looooove that bag) if you're dedicated to getting rid of one.

yes i know its a enormous step :smile: bt i really would like a caroline ii got the aubergine gathered caroline and feel lik i really want another bt its so hard bc these are new and well bought at the outlets recently its all i can sacrifice lol
the fact that they are discontinued is not helping the situation at all :rolleyes:

I would say parchment only because i personally find myself afraid to use anything that light colored and with the prices for some of these bags you should not have to plan out every minute of your day to make sure that the bag you choose will be "ok" ... but all three are fantastic, you have a hard choice.

I would say parchment only because i personally find myself afraid to use anything that light colored and with the prices for some of these bags you should not have to plan out every minute of your day to make sure that the bag you choose will be "ok" ... but all three are fantastic, you have a hard choice.

yes i know its def hard bt im leaning more toward the parchment as well

Oops!!! very tough choice here.... All of them are beautiful in their own way...i have all 3 and i love them soooo much!!! i love the style...it would be very difficult to part with them... that's just me...
black goat--- it is a classic look...everyone needs a black bag in their collection...
blue smoke---it is one of a kind... This color is different and i love the brass hardware... it gives the bag a very stylish look
parchment---it looks very sophisticated and chic... i feel so girl-y everytime i carry her...
hmm.. but if you are eyein on the Caroline..just try to check ur wardrobe and see which bag will rarely match ur outfit... and that one will be the "so long... farewell" bag....

Last edited: