SHHHHHHHH! We wont tell anyone about your non-Chanel indulgences!!!

Some retail therapy from today (boy did I need it) and some stuff I hadn't posted from before!

Oonagh red shorts (sale) and Zara floral shirt
ffdaffae.jpg

Amanda Uprichard green (so much more vibrant in person) dress (came with a belt, but my Anthro one is prettier)
bef7e837.jpg

Oonagh dress - boutique sale (the side cutouts and resort-y print are fun)!
be3fb986.jpg

6f1a2da5.jpg

Prada neon pink peep toes (thanks to my shoe angel)! :love:
3f6fb042.jpg

Miu Miu nude patent wedges (NM sale)
27dccd46.jpg

Modcloth heart tunic/top
9d82d9ef.jpg

Yumi Kim top (sale)
e895b644.jpg

Miu Miu bag (brand new waaaay below retail find)!
21fd0893.jpg

Makeup haul
5e7474fe.jpg

7 floral skinnies
aebc7711.jpg

NL sale dress
1a728414.jpg

Love the back cutout
d9756bb3.jpg

Fun neon leather bracelets (wore em with my clic clacs)!
a39f55f7.jpg

allbrandspls said:
you don't have to wait for an occasion. organise a lovely dinner with your friends out. I love getting dressed up.

You are absolutely right... that's what I'll do!! :smile: I'm just like you... I absolutely love getting dressed up!! :smile: Sometimes I'm far too girly for my own good, haha. :nuts: I think I would have fit in nicely in another era, where ppl would rather shoot themselves in the foot than go out in sweats and baggy tees (more like dressed to the nines just cuz, well, it's a Tuesday :P), phew! :P

amag520 said:
Well, Hermes has got me and it has got me good.
Within a week of getting a Kelly Double Tour in White Epsom, I find a Rivale (what I've been searching for) in Crocus Epsom(purple-ish?!) in my size!

Was thinking I wanted a black Rivale but now that I have this one I don't think I'm as eager to find it. I think I should sit tight and enjoy these for a while.
Thanks for letting me share with you! :biggrin:

Lovely purchases lately all!!

I loooove them both and the purple is simple stunning!! :love:

treschictx said:
My LV speedy 30! I lost my 25 in a fire and missed her so much so I'm very happy to have gotten this one!

Aww, I'm sorry to hear you lost your 25 in a fire. :flowers: So nice you were able to replace it with another! :smile:

fieryfashionist said:
Some retail therapy from today (boy did I need it) and some stuff I hadn't posted from before!

Amanda Uprichard green (so much more vibrant in person) dress (came with a belt, but my Anthro one is prettier)

Modcloth heart tunic/top

Yumi Kim top (sale)

Makeup haul

7 floral skinnies

NL sale dress

Love the back cutout

i love your neon pink prada peeps!

Going to have to make a trip to NY to go shopping with you. Love your taste in clothes and shoes and bags and jewellery. Geez you'll send me broke.;):cloud9:

Hi W! :smile: Please come... how fun would that be!! :hugs: I tend to find a lot of my deals online, but I do still shop in stores and regardless, I love to browse! :smile: You're so sweet! :love: I'm going through a lot emotionally (which will either get better or worse in the next week), so I guess buying pretty things temporarily puts a band-aid on my broken leg (or heart), so to speak. :sad:

i love your neon pink prada peeps!

Thanks so much!! :flowers: Pink has always been my favorite color and they are an instant mood lifter!

Minal, I LOVE IT ALL. Good eye, great shopping, all fabulous hauls. You go, my girlfriend. We're here to support you.

You're so sweet... thank you (on both accounts). :flowers: :heart: That's really kind... even though I've been so down, I like coming to the forum (albeit in a daze sometimes), because of women like you. :hugs:

Cute necklace and flats! :smile:

Hi W! :smile: Please come... how fun would that be!! :hugs: I tend to find a lot of my deals online, but I do still shop in stores and regardless, I love to browse! :smile: You're so sweet! :love: I'm going through a lot emotionally (which will either get better or worse in the next week), so I guess buying pretty things temporarily puts a band-aid on my broken leg (or heart), so to speak. :sad:

Now, trying to convince my DH i need to travel for retail therapy.:graucho:
Aww, thats not good. Poor girl, i hope things get better for you soon.:hugs:

Wow, I love your haul especially the green shirt dress :cloud9:, red shorts and NL dress. I love NL!! :love: Congrats and hope whatever you're going through is eased by these goodies! :smile:

ffdaffae.jpg

bef7e837.jpg

be3fb986.jpg

6f1a2da5.jpg

3f6fb042.jpg

27dccd46.jpg

Modcloth heart tunic/top
9d82d9ef.jpg

Yumi Kim top (sale)
e895b644.jpg

21fd0893.jpg

Makeup haul
5e7474fe.jpg

7 floral skinnies
aebc7711.jpg

NL sale dress
1a728414.jpg

Love the back cutout
d9756bb3.jpg

a39f55f7.jpg