~ Big Brother 14 - Spoilers, Live Feeds, All things BB14 ~

darn i forgot to watch wil's interview last night. i was watching some of the other ones.

the guy that's the chef... good asset to have, but he seems like he could get annoying.

i was gonna ask "so who's the gay one this year?" that answers that question! although i kind of figured. his hair is too pretty. and he's a marketing consultant (no offense to male marketing consultants that are straight)

Small, pretty, big mouth, Southern accent, veneers, implants, painted her nails a different colour on a daily basis, good sense of humour, but mean spirited and her humour often reflected that. Could be really nasty. BB loved her.

I'm afraid that really does not tell me anything. I stopped watching this years ago until last year. I then watched most of Rachel's first season on youtube just to understand what she was like the first time around.

So, is Britney from Rachel's first season?

Small, pretty, big mouth, Southern accent, veneers, implants, painted her nails a different colour on a daily basis, good sense of humour, but mean spirited and her humour often reflected that. Could be really nasty. BB loved her.

Omg, I love for this description of Britney. Ugh, I couldn't stand her and the ridiculous pro-Britney crap during her season. I thought I was the only one.

Anyone here watch THE TALK? They played a mock-up game of Big Brother on today's show - kinda funny! Sarah Gilbert won the HOH, and Aisha & Sharon are up for eviction! It's all just silly and fun (but it's kinda fun seeing Julie Chen on the other side!)