Show us your latest find from RealDealCollection.com-Here's mine!- PICS inside!

Would love to see that list!
October is such a great time to visit New Mexico...besides the hot air balloons ...the green chilies are roasting outside at the farmers markets and the fall colors are set.....but too early to ski. However it's even nice in the summer in northern New Mexico. Cools off every night...like 30-40 degrees cause it's such high altitude and dry. But you know this, right?

INDEED .. it's one of the things that I love most about the high desert; DRY air!!! Don't mind the dry heat, it's the humidity that is killing me (especially as I get older). No mosquitos at night .. count me in!!! I also remember that at that high altitude, one needs to be mindful of the alcohol! The first time I went out to New Mexico was on a business trip where our host was the State of NM. They took us out to dinner and we had a few pitchers of Sangria; needless to say .. all us "gringos" were a hurtin' group the next day :roflmfao:!!! I love the food in New Mexico .. I love everything there! I really think I must have lived there in a previous life; I really do love it there very much .. just wish I could work out there!

Corey just had the opening last week but I think the store opened to the public about a month ago. It really is great to be able to see the bags...although I have never been disappointed getting bags from her online. They always seem better than the picture.

So, here are a few pics from that opening last week.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786456&stc=1&d=1341758259

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786454&stc=1&d=1341758178

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786455&stc=1&d=1341758195

Thanks for sharing these pics maxxout, corey's store looks really great, corey herself as well. :smile: Would love to visit the store one day too.

INDEED .. it's one of the things that I love most about the high desert; DRY air!!! Don't mind the dry heat, it's the humidity that is killing me (especially as I get older). No mosquitos at night .. count me in!!! I also remember that at that high altitude, one needs to be mindful of the alcohol! The first time I went out to New Mexico was on a business trip where our host was the State of NM. They took us out to dinner and we had a few pitchers of Sangria; needless to say .. all us "gringos" were a hurtin' group the next day :roflmfao:!!! I love the food in New Mexico .. I love everything there! I really think I must have lived there in a previous life; I really do love it there very much .. just wish I could work out there!

Yes, New Mexico weather is great...but particularly northern NM. And the altitude cuts way down on the drink bill.
Gee....loving it so much...it's a shame that you can't move there. So, you can't work there? Can you otherwise transplant yourself with your work?

Thanks for sharing these pics maxxout, corey's store looks really great, corey herself as well. :smile: Would love to visit the store one day too.

Hi Del!
Yes, her store is way up-scale and she did spiff up for the night. I've never seen her with this long hair down. She loves bags so much so it's fun to go in and talk bags with her. Would be great if you made it to Santa Fe one of these times. Maybe a meet-up will get started there.

Hi Del!
Yes, her store is way up-scale and she did spiff up for the night. I've never seen her with this long hair down. She loves bags so much so it's fun to go in and talk bags with her. Would be great if you made it to Santa Fe one of these times. Maybe a meet-up will get started there.

It'd be fun to get together there with tpfers. I was in Santa Fe years ago and really liked it there. Will definitely go back there some day.

WHO GOT THE MYSTERY GREEN CITY???!?!?! I literally got there 3 minutes after it was posted in the finds section and it was gone.

Hahaha, saira - I was just about to post the same thing!! Here in Perth, Western Australia, we suffer losing out on a lot of gorgeous things because of the time difference between here and New Mexico. If it was a TPFer who snagged this gem, I can't wait to see their reveal shots.

OMG I missed it too :crybaby:
I got there 10 minutes after getting the email and it was gone :sad:

WHO GOT THE MYSTERY GREEN CITY???!?!?! I literally got there 3 minutes after it was posted in the finds section and it was gone.

Hahaha, saira - I was just about to post the same thing!! Here in Perth, Western Australia, we suffer losing out on a lot of gorgeous things because of the time difference between here and New Mexico. If it was a TPFer who snagged this gem, I can't wait to see their reveal shots.