Please choose 1 - Town in Rose Thulian RGGH or Mangue GSH

Balvert

Feb 26, 2012
Ladies,

Help! I'm on the fence. I've reserved the bags to think over which to pick. I recently bought a dark knight rggh town and love the style so much that I now want another in a brighter tone. I'm tending towards Mangue but worry about denim transfer when worn cross-body. Rose Thulian is a safe choice but I already own 3 bags in Coq. Please weigh in.... thanks!

For me, it'd be Mangue GSH all the way. I was considering the same choices you are but I also have Coquelicot and IMHO, Rose Thulian can't top Coquelicot. I saw it IRL and while it's a very pretty color, it's missing a bit of personality kwim? It's a pink that wants to be red or is it a red that wants to be pink? :thinking: Perhaps, none of the above? :shrugs:
Mangue GSH is soooooo dreamy, it's stunning! Go for it!

For me, it'd be Mangue GSH all the way. I was considering the same choices you are but I also have Coquelicot and IMHO, Rose Thulian can't top Coquelicot. I saw it IRL and while it's a very pretty color, it's missing a bit of personality kwim? It's a pink that wants to be red or is it a red that wants to be pink? :thinking: Perhaps, none of the above? :shrugs:

Wow, you nail the description on rose thulian perfectly. Tilting more to Mangue now.

Mangue too.

Mangue SH for sure. I didn't like the rose thulien.

Thanks ladies, 3 extra shots of confidence for choice of Mangue GSH. :smile:

So, I collected the bag today and am happy to share it here :smile:

Thanks for chipping in your opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMG_0686.JPG
    IMG_0686.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,214
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 1,420
Do you use any leather protection product on the bag? It's light-colored and I'm worried about color transfer.

To be honest I am not familiar with leather care for Bal bags, but I did apply the LMB pro-treatment (to guard against oil and water stains) and silk serum treatment (to condition) on it prior to first use. They did not cause any leather darkening or undesirable effects as far as I can see. As for colour transfer - I'm afraid the only way to prevent this is to avoid rubbing against dark coloured clothings like denim and take extra care when using the bag. I don't think there is any leather protector that can completely prevent this from happening.

By the way - your bag is BEAUTIFUL!! Enjoy it!!