Coachies: Post Your Non Coach Purchases Here!

632b3a6e.jpg

New to me Bal Tomato Rh work

6b7f8d0b-1.jpg

Lv mm Bosphore messenger

37f856e4-1.jpg

RM gray lace up mam

I cheated with this Louis Vuitton Artsy! And before the week is over I am cheating with the d and b florentine satchel!!! I gotta get me some royal or atleast a dusty blue!!! :heart:

Attachments

• image-2417043144.jpg
    image-2417043144.jpg
    520.2 KB · Views: 1,245
  • image-3707571153.jpg
    image-3707571153.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 1,216
Hi crazyforcoach09.....You asked the difference between the DB florentine satchel and the DB Dilllen satchel.....I think it is the leather that is different. The Florentine is more of a vachetta leather, the Dillen is more of a pebbled leather. The Florentine bag sells for $398, the Dillen for $378. Hope this helps...but is a leather difference. The bags seem to be styled identical.

THANK YOu THANK YOU
I am calling both my outlet and FL outlets to see if they have this bag in ANY color ;)

katierose said:
This is the one I love, fell for it when I saw it at Nordstroms. Problem is I don't have a stitch of green clothing, LOL. I just love that green.

I dont wear much green either. It goes with lots of colors tho! I love this bag and the color...get it!

I so agree! That's how I got the second one, LOL. I had another but returned it, because I new I could get more Coach for one Burberry, ha! :P

I bought mine when I was on vacation in London last year. I stayed in the neighborhood where they used to have the factory, they still own the building but it is just warehousing now - and a factory store. :graucho::biggrin:

In a two week period I must have gone to the store at least 6 or 7 times. I held of making my purchase until the last day of my trip. I knew if I had got it earlier I would have been scheming on a way to get another. My next trip I'll be looking for a Mulberry - but I will pay Burberry several visits i'm sure. :P

Here's my Burberry Washed Quilted Leather Easton Landscape Tote in Tobacco

CIMG0424-1dupe.jpg

CIMG0425-1.jpg

Last edited:
Michael kors jet set top zip
Lv denim speedy
Lv mini Lin speedy
Lv mono speedy 30
Lv mon cles...missing is lv pomme cles

Attachments

• image-2966875006.jpg
    image-2966875006.jpg