alexa reveal

salikons

Mulberry Baymaniac
Mar 27, 2008
so, I said this season is going to get me broke....without further introduction, let me present oak printed alexa

IMG_7371.JPG

IMG_7372.JPG

and a small modellingpic
IMG_7375.jpg

It is totally beautiful, everything we mulberry oldies thought the alea would be when she arrive. The leather is really thick and luxourios. It feels more like a bays with strap than an alexa, and it feels much bigger than an normal alexa, more bays size. Havent tride but I think I would be able to carry a4 size papers in her without problem. A real beauty. Now I have realised I must have a black one too.

Oh she's lovely. Does she have stuffing in her or is she standing up like that empty. I had no disire to get an alexa as their a bit to slouchy for me but after seeing a ss alexa in nightshade on eBay I'm having a very emotional time trying to stay on the sofa.
Well done on a lovely find :biggrin:

Oh she's lovely. Does she have stuffing in her or is she standing up like that empty. I had no disire to get an alexa as their a bit to slouchy for me but after seeing a ss alexa in nightshade on eBay I'm having a very emotional time trying to stay on the sofa.

She is standing up on herselt no problem there, no stuffing in her. I guess she will keep her shape even better than my regular NVT bays, if I shall judge by the quality ant the thickness of the leather.

And you oldies know what I talk about when I say she has darwin smell :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The printed could be the alexa for you- this one will not slouch!!

elvisfan4life said:
Exactly and with a darwin smell- heaven

However the print does seem larger than on the old printed leather styles? They used to be a mix of this size and the smaller print which is what I prefer- but I guess they may vary?

The one I saw was like this too, all large print.

so, I said this season is going to get me broke....without further introduction, let me present oak printed alexa

IMG_7371.JPG

IMG_7372.JPG

and a small modellingpic
IMG_7375.jpg

It is totally beautiful, everything we mulberry oldies thought the alea would be when she arrive. The leather is really thick and luxourios. It feels more like a bays with strap than an alexa, and it feels much bigger than an normal alexa, more bays size. Havent tride but I think I would be able to carry a4 size papers in her without problem. A real beauty. Now I have realised I must have a black one too.

Ohhh how lucky you are im so jealous i want one now. My c/c wont allow it need to pay some off b4 i do.
This is the bag for me for this season it looks smart and is durable and just has the wow factor. Well done on a fab purchase.
I nearly burnt my chicken curry looking at this he he he
I ab. adore this bag.
Your keyring is :cool:

Thanks everywone for the nice comments.

The leather is definitly stiffer in this printed alexa than regular NVT and than the regular Alexa buffalo leather. And it smells of heaven. I think I will just sit and smell her today. to bad weather to use her, here at the moment.

Haven't seen anyone other than this since I bought it online, but I guess they will vary, at least the old printed ones did that. I myself prefer big print so I am happy this one had that.

so you discovered the sneak reveal of the keyring too :smile: just wondered how long it would take before someone saw it. I have never own a mulberry keyring without leather before so I thought it was time now. I have put it on my black bays to cheer it up a little