Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hi, to all on this forum. I know there are a lot of reputable clinics in Korea, but if you had to recommend one, which would it be and why? Also I'm traveling to Korea next week and would really appreciate info about cheap accommodation.

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't been updating much. But instead of email each and everyone of you my B&A pictures. I'm gonna post it here. However, if you have any questions or wanna see more of my pictures, you still can email me :smile:

1zf7ort.png

Left is before. Right is after.
I only did eyes and nose. No face contouring or whatsoever. My eyes, nose and face are still slightly swollen in the pictures.

My email is betterxdays @ live.com

Hi XVX666,

Do you have the latest pics to share? I would like to see the side profile clearly coz I am not sure if the bridge between the eyes are too high. I like the shape though.

What did they do for your pri rhino? Only silicon for the bridge or do they add septal cartilage for the tip too? Do you have scare outside or inside?

Do they have a good after care like ID?

Hi XVX666,

Do you have the latest pics to share? I would like to see the side profile clearly coz I am not sure if the bridge between the eyes are too high. I like the shape though.

What did they do for your pri rhino? Only silicon for the bridge or do they add septal cartilage for the tip too? Do you have scare outside or inside?

You can add me on my facebook. facebook.com/betterxdays

I only had 4mm silicone as i have no bridge previously. Silicone implant and septal cartilage graft for my tip and alar base reduction. There will definitely have scar inside and outside but the scar will heal overtime. Mine was an open method.

Hi XVX666,

I just uploaded a few pictures here.

I would say the aftercare was good but what is the most important is your own aftercare. The doctors and nurses wont be with you 24/7, becareful of what you consume, what you do and how you handle your wounds.

Drinking/smoking before AND after surgery can affect your results and recovery.

I just uploaded a few pictures here.

I would say the aftercare was good but what is the most important is your own aftercare. The doctors and nurses wont be with you 24/7, becareful of what you consume, what you do and how you handle your wounds.

Drinking/smoking before AND after surgery can affect your results and recovery.

Thanks Xvx666! That's very natural. U r lucky to hv a nice face contour to begin with!