:)...****The Kaptivating Kusama Kollection Klub****...:)

drspock7

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
Well. Since all of the release are headed this way I figured why not be the first. Join in this club. Here's a pic of what I'm getting but I have to wait until October.

image-1100785183.jpg

I collage everything now. I'm getting the blue speedy, yellow cosmetic and I would love something in red to be primary but I don't know yet.

image-3680581835.jpg

I blew it up to help me stay focused. I have another I'll try to add but it was too large for now

Last edited:
Here's my other focus reminder

5e88772f.jpg

I want to join! I am getting the b&w verni zippy, blue and a white speedy:smile: but keep hearing how great the neverfull looks so switch the white to neverfull! Love the collection!

The neverfull is amazing. I love the red but I've spent way too much and am about three bags over my annual limit and the year isn't up yet......but I can get as many slg's as I like:P

Oooh, I'm joining in advance as well. I passed on the scarf and pareo yesterday once isaw the October collection. Now I'm with Drspock almost. I'm aiming for white speedy, yellow cosmetic pouch, possibly a wallet (Sarah?) and either the neverfull or keepall. I am still debating on nf/keepall colors as well as which to get. White is my favorite, but it's silly to get everything in white... Well, another three months to decide!