First pair of Louboutins?

Pixie333

Feb 28, 2010
Hey ladies! I'm looking to get my first pair of Louboutins and don't know which pair to get so I'm looking for some opinions here based on looks, how comfortable, etc. I was looking at either getting the black Rolandos or the New Simple Pumps. I love both equally so I'm really counting on the opinions here! I'm looking for a versatile pair of shoes that have a heel height of 120mm. Any other suggestions are welcome and thanks!

Last edited:
I've read that the rolando toebox is a killer. If you want comfort and a go to shoe, I suggest the new simple. I do not have either one. I can suggest also miss boxe 100mm. I have this and love that it is stylish, comfy and sexy even though it's a 100.

To be honest Rolandos are killers. I love the way they look on, but every time I wear them, My feet hurt really bad after only a short while. New simple I've heard are very comfy!

I have both the Rolandos and the New Simple. The Rolandos are a bit above a 120 and the pitch and toe box make them difficult to wear more than a few hours. I can wear my New Simples all day at work without a problem.

Ron Ron. But, some people say the toe box is killer in the Rolando but I disagree, my feet are okay there. When you are comparing apples and oranges, you really need to try on a few pairs, find which ones work, and then decide.