Cervo Sandwich

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Of course, I mean - Cervo Hobo sandwich - I am re-organizing The OMG Closet (thank you, Container Store, for having sales every so often) and it happened that all my Cervos had escaped... so I took the opportunity to capture them in the wild, so to speak - they are such cowards, they don't know what to do except pile on each other in the face of ... danger? :P I couldn't make up my mind on which photos, so you get them all. Top to bottom, Magma, Billiardo (choose your spelling), Cigar Pekary, and Nero. Some of you may wonder about my very first CH - RITA* went away, because I have a relatively firm one-in/one-out rule (of the same type of bag), and while she had my heart before any of them, she was least (in my mind) of this collection.

*RITA - shortcut for The One Bag That Rules Them All - and she was and the Cervo Hobo still is! (for me, at least!) (although that's probably going to change just a titch here pretty quick ...)

Attachments

• smallDSC01199.JPG
    smallDSC01199.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 530
  • smallDSC01200.JPG
    smallDSC01200.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 678
  • smallDSC01201.JPG
    smallDSC01201.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 536
  • smallDSC01202.JPG
    smallDSC01202.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 683
  • smallDSC01204.JPG
    smallDSC01204.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 682
Awww--Rita left the building?!!

I have the same bag, I was lucky to find her on Bonz a few months ago and read and reread your Rita tales to clinch the deal in my head (and I am totally scared of the magnets, I am so careful around them). I can see the Cigar doing a good job of filling in for her, though. I've nearly seen the Magma in person (it was another BV style and a dark brown CV was right next to it so I used my imagination :thinking:) and I love that color. Either way, all your bags are lovely, and I'm sure Rita is living a good life somewhere (my Rita is, she gets compliments galore).

Great photos Indiaink!! You've really captured their respective colors beautifully. Thank you for sharing!!! Looking forward to seeing a Veneta :graucho: I am actually eyeing one but am using the restraints.

LQQks like a hero sandwich to me :ps:

Of course, I mean - Cervo Hobo sandwich - I am re-organizing The OMG Closet (thank you, Container Store, for having sales every so often) and it happened that all my Cervos had escaped... so I took the opportunity to capture them in the wild, so to speak - they are such cowards, they don't know what to do except pile on each other in the face of ... danger? :P I couldn't make up my mind on which photos, so you get them all. Top to bottom, Magma, Billiardo (choose your spelling), Cigar Pekary, and Nero. Some of you may wonder about my very first CH - RITA* went away, because I have a relatively firm one-in/one-out rule (of the same type of bag), and while she had my heart before any of them, she was least (in my mind) of this collection.

*RITA - shortcut for The One Bag That Rules Them All - and she was and the Cervo Hobo still is! (for me, at least!) (although that's probably going to change just a titch here pretty quick ...)

Awww--Rita left the building?!!
...and I'm sure Rita is living a good life somewhere (my Rita is, she gets compliments galore).
RITA was a good bag, and a terrific color - I love how BV does caramel. Yum...

Yum! I could just eat those up.
Love the Cigar Pekary and the Billiard-o?
Forgive for the spelling - I've seen it spelled so many ways, I just let it come out of my fingers and hope for the best -. And thank you :heart:

Great photos Indiaink!! You've really captured their respective colors beautifully. Thank you for sharing!!! Looking forward to seeing a Veneta :graucho: I am actually eyeing one but am using the restraints.
Whoa-boy - I have no restraints - My new favorite quote is "anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde. And thank you :heart:

LQQks like a hero sandwich to me :ps:
I was thinking that same thing! They look like a nice chewy delicious sub!

Yum!!!!!!
Couldn't have said it better me'self - ;)

Gorgeous girls! Yummy leather! Colours tdf! ;)
Thank you!

indiaink;22341749Whoa-boy - I have no restraints - My new favorite quote is "anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." - Oscar Wilde. And thank you :heart:[/QUOTE said:
Oooh! I love that quote!! Thank you for sharing! It's just I am getting clobbered all at once. My Central air unit got flooded last winder due to storm and burnt out - New Motor= $800; My car, which I thought would go on indefinitely, (117,000 mi.) - motor died = need new car... Oh, and girl, I could keep going and going but I'll only get upset. Well, on the bright side, I have what to look forward to and love seeing the new reveals!!

I've said this once and will say it over again, the #1 thing I love about the BV nappa and cervo bags is how lightweight they are. Trust me ladies! I have back and shoulder problems and did all the research for you and they are the lightest leather by far!

Again, Indiaink, thanks for sharing!!!!

Beautiful photos! The Cervo leather is so smooshy and nice and these colors are fabulous. BTW, I LOVE the Container Store!
Their Linen-look drop-front sweater box holds two Cervo Hobos comfortably.:smile:

Oooh! I love that quote!! Thank you for sharing! It's just I am getting clobbered all at once. My Central air unit got flooded last winder due to storm and burnt out - New Motor= $800; My car, which I thought would go on indefinitely, (117,000 mi.) - motor died = need new car... Oh, and girl, I could keep going and going but I'll only get upset. Well, on the bright side, I have what to look forward to and love seeing the new reveals!!

I've said this once and will say it over again, the #1 thing I love about the BV nappa and cervo bags is how lightweight they are. Trust me ladies! I have back and shoulder problems and did all the research for you and they are the lightest leather by far!

Again, Indiaink, thanks for sharing!!!!
You are welcome, and I am so sorry for all that clobbering you're getting. I hate it when mechanical things go awry.

Gorgeous colors... love all your cervos. BTW, is cervo comes with one standard size?
Yes, the Cervo Hobo comes in one size. I love this bag, I swear. It will hold a ton or hold a little and looks good and hangs beautifully either way. And it is super lightweight.

Double Ditto You need a blue in the mix ;)
I would love the China... Probably never find one, though. Sigh.