Custom DBTY bracelet

Wow, it came out really nice and those stones do look huge. I have a 3 stone ring too. I don't think I'd change it now but if I ever do this is the way to go. Smart move with the bezel's I think they make the stones really pop.

Gorgeous! The stones look HUGE!! Enjoy your beautiful new bracelet!
Thanks etk123! I am a big admirer of your ering and eternity band. It turns out very nice and yes the stones look much bigger on the bracelet. It's handwire so it has more exposal of culet.

Ahh! I love it! Looks really great on u! Definitely a great decision! Make me wana get one too! :smile:
Thank you for nice compliment. I love it and it is nice pair w/ me ring and danty eternity band. I

Gorgeous - I agree the stones look huge :smile:

Enjoy!!!
Thanks! was really surpise how they seem to be much larger.

:loveeyes::loveeyes:Absolutely beautiful, now I want one.

Yes... it's very nice and you should definitely get it after your LOVE bracelet. Eisiene wears hers w/ LOVE and it looks fabulous. We have the same wrist size measurement :happydance:

OMG...that came out gorgeous!
Definitely the way to go................
This would go with a TB or 1/2 eterity beautifully!!!
Oh Skyqueen, my DH might have a heart attach if I mention TB. I am happy on how it came out. My jeweler did a fab job. He did my ering and this bracelet. I did ask for full eternity band u-prongs quote.

Wow, it came out really nice and those stones do look huge. I have a 3 stone ring too. I don't think I'd change it now but if I ever do this is the way to go. Smart move with the bezel's I think they make the stones really pop.
Yes the stones look big. My initial thought was finding another .45ct to set in bracelete and then that .55ct to make the necklace. Since, I don't know when I could find so I decided to go ahead w/ bracelet for now. My of my wishlist is .50-.75ct for a single dbty necklace. If you got tired of your 3-stones, you can remake to something new and wearable.

Gorgeous bracelet!
Thanks!

Here is before pic of my 3 stones ring.

rings31.jpg

After: Custom w/ 3 handwire bezels (.45ct 2x and .55ct 1x) w/ 14kt WG of 6 inches long and 1.75 mm width for chain. I love my new bracelet and glad that I had it done. I snapped below pics w/ iphone so the quality is not that great.

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg

WOW! Congrats!! Beautiful! You went for a thik chain! Better for youurs. Your diamonds are much bigger than mine! My chain is really dainty (my diamonds are around 0.4). Love your e-ring, too!:love:

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 368
WOW! Congrats!! Beautiful! You went for a thik chain! Better for youurs. Your diamonds are much bigger than mine! My chain is really dainty (my diamonds are around 0.4). Love your e-ring, too!:love:

Thanks Einseine! I went for a little thicker chain of 1.75mm because I had fear of breaking and loosing. I am very oblivious and not very gentle person so I want to feel a litle secure.

How thick is your chain?

My bezel is also slightly different.. culet is expose more.

I did not mind on pinching on skin but flipping is something that I need to get used to.