The Traveling RM Bag!

Yes!! This is why I braved it...figured it's 'glazed' and would be ok if water were to touch it. Made me realize though how much I adore this bag and would not want anything happening to it! I must admit that some condensation from a frozen cocktail did manage to get on the bag and it dried with no signs what so ever! :biggrin:

Glad to know the Mattie is seaworthy! :salute:

I think I was a little too brave this past weekend and took GA Mattie out boating with me. She returned unscathed, but not sure I'd do this again... I did stick her in what was supposed to be a dry compartment, but I was still on edge and leery the entire time!

289bba74.jpg

so cool! she's chillaxing in the sun!

scoobiesmomma said:
I think I was a little too brave this past weekend and took GA Mattie out boating with me. She returned unscathed, but not sure I'd do this again... I did stick her in what was supposed to be a dry compartment, but I was still on edge and leery the entire time!

Wow you're brave scoobie!!! But that's such a gorgeous pic! I'm sure GA Mattie loved her time out on the water!! So cute!

Plum MAB :smile:
Here she is with lonesome me eating pork organ soup & rice at a hawker center
+ a few mod shots.

Attachments

• Plum MAB 002.jpg
    Plum MAB 002.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Plum MAB 005.jpg
    Plum MAB 005.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 286
  • Plum MAB 001.jpg
    Plum MAB 001.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 288
That bag is lovely. The color is different from what I've seen in some online retailers. You make me want to rethink it, and find one to call my own. What is the lining?

Love your bag, I think I wouldn't appreciate your soup choice properly, so I'll leave that to you. If I tried it without knowing what it was, I am sure it would be delicious. Just like Pepper Pot soup is spoiled for me forever. I had it on my honeymoon, and loved it so much, I asked for the recipe. Big mistake. I should have just kept enjoying it blissfully unaware.

Thanks Cocolo :smile: The color is very saturated - beautifu! It is complemented by the leather texture and rose gold hardware.

:giggles: I have a hard time staying away this soup :smile:
Hmmm... I just googled Pepper Pot soup ;)
That bag is lovely. The color is different from what I've seen in some online retailers. You make me want to rethink it, and find one to call my own. What is the lining?

Love your bag, I think I wouldn't appreciate your soup choice properly, so I'll leave that to you. If I tried it without knowing what it was, I am sure it would be delicious. Just like Pepper Pot soup is spoiled for me forever. I had it on my honeymoon, and loved it so much, I asked for the recipe. Big mistake. I should have just kept enjoying it blissfully unaware.

Thanks Cocolo :smile: The color is very saturated - beautifu! It is complemented by the leather texture and rose gold hardware.

:giggles: I have a hard time staying away this soup :smile:
Hmmm... I just googled Pepper Pot soup ;)

Oh, the first couple of recipes look normal. You have to google Jamaican Pepper Pot Soup. Features Pig's tails chopped up. That's the delicious meat I fell in love with. Needless to say, I never ordered it again, and threw out the recipe the Hilton Kitchen had so nicely provided. :roflmfao:

Oh, the first couple of recipes look normal. You have to google Jamaican Pepper Pot Soup. Features Pig's tails chopped up. That's the delicious meat I fell in love with. Needless to say, I never ordered it again, and threw out the recipe the Hilton Kitchen had so nicely provided. :roflmfao:

Isn't it funny how something tastes SO good until we find out what we are actually eating...! :P I have a major hard time with this too, sometimes even chicken weirds me out, so needless to say, I am not a very adventurous eater!