You know you have Purse Forum Syndrome when.....!!!.

When you don't know what to do with yourself when the site's down for maintenance.

But at the same time you know it's a necessary evil that'll make the site run more efficiently.

When you don't know what to do with yourself when the site's down for maintenance.

But at the same time you know it's a necessary evil that'll make the site run more efficiently.

....and you really have no excuse not to clean the bathroom!!!!.....but I have to admit I was rapidly suffering from withdrawal and actually felt quite bereft!!!! - but all good again now!!!!!:graucho:

Oh, I totally agree with you on this one! Once I realized the site was down, I stared at my computer screen and thought, "Okay, now what?" I was already bored! :lol:

Random but Kaitydid; I love that you spell your name like mine. Haven't every seen a "Kaity" spelled like that before! (other than mine obviously haha)

Oh, thank you! :flowers: My real name is Kaitlyn, so I thought it would be fun if I added an "i" to "katydid." I thought "Kaity" would make my username more unique, too. I'm glad you love it as much as I do! :amuse:

... when you don't know what other sites to visit on the internet when tPF is down...

There must only be 5 sites on the Internet?
- Gmail
- Facebook
- tPF
- LOL Cats
- Pinterest

:biggrin: