Who's getting something from the sale this weekend?!

I'm thinking about getting a wrap bracelet and some wedges that are on sale... but I'm still unsure. I'm going to go to Nordstrom's tomorrow to check out the Fall 2012 Dior stuff, so I will probably wait to make sure I don't find anything in-store that decide to get instead. :biggrin:

I bought the calista riding boots, but I already know I'm returning them because I tried them on the day after I ordered them and they wouldn't zip over my calves!! I don't even have big calves at all!!!! So devastated!!

bellesandbeauxs said:
I bought the calista riding boots, but I already know I'm returning them because I tried them on the day after I ordered them and they wouldn't zip over my calves!! I don't even have big calves at all!!!! So devastated!!

I ordered them too and same story, I couldn't get thEM over my calves either :sad:. I do have muscular calves but I wear a size 2 or 4...so I really don't think that I should be too big for a pair of boots! I'm sad because they are beautiful....

Can someone help me - I am new so I'm not able to start my own post for a few days.

I picked up a pair of sand/gold patent leather reba flats from NM online (already have a Black/Silver pair). They just arrived and I've noticed that the sand color has a few tiny black dots randomly scattered throughout outside of the shoe. You can't see them from far away, but they are bugging me - especially for a $235 shoe.

Is this normal? Should I call NM and exchange? Other than that, I love the color and they are gorgeous!

I ordered them too and same story, I couldn't get thEM over my calves either :sad:. I do have muscular calves but I wear a size 2 or 4...so I really don't think that I should be too big for a pair of boots! I'm sad because they are beautiful....

I'm thinking of purchasing them too... hope I don't have the same problem!

Were they on sale too???

PrincessD said:

Were they on sale too???

I got them when they had a promotion for the fourth of July discount, but back they went. Hope that u have better luck!

PrincessD said:

Were they on sale too???

I've heard this is a very common problem. When I returned mine, I spoke with a Tory burch rep who said she was sending them to quality control to be checked out bc TB normally likes to make boots for even wider calves so they are not sure why this is happening. The problem is the boot is cut straight from the ankle up (instead of getting wider to accommodate the calves). This causes an extra roomy ankle and too tight calves. I would advise you to stay away, IMO. They were not on sale but I bought them during the 4th of July event.

I got this. I'm wondering if it's too small. I had my heart set on the large size in the navy and that was sold out. I like this one but not sure I am in love :sad: thoughts?

image-1562087605.jpg