Gucci sale australia

Marguch

Oct 30, 2011
Hey guys, FYI GUCCI is having a sale (for those who doesnt know it yet).
I was lucky enough to score these new additions for super duper cheap!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 553858_2999279601464_611940841_n.jpg
    553858_2999279601464_611940841_n.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 2,873
Is this sale different to the one that they had end of may - june sale?
Can i ask how much discount are they offering? and for every gucci store australia wide?

Thank you ladies! they are accompanying me to Vegas next week woooo!!

Yes i think this is the best sale ive ever been to, as they actually put a LOT of nice and newer collections on sale (unlike the January Sale).

Im pretty sure they go up to 70% off..

I got the evening over the body for 30% off and the casual one for 50% off.

Im not sure if its different to the May / June, but when i went in there, it didnt look like they have been having the sale for a while? I mean there were plenty of beautiful things left to buy. If i wasnt saving up for Vegas, i would have purchased more omgosh it was so hard to control myself lollls

Im pretty sure the sale is Australia-wide, so its worth a look
:biggrin:

The sale is still on for not much longer! I just went to Chadstone shopping centre, Melbourne store and came out with 3 items, not much stuff left though but still worth looking :smile: My very first Gucci items :biggrin:

Contracts marguch!!!! That evening bag is gorgeous! What colour Is it? The casual is pretty too!! Love sales!!!

Thank you ! But Omgosh i just found a bit of dent on it!! i dont know how it happened but it looks like ive put a pressure on it and folded the leather too hard somehow :tdown: ahhh why dont i ever look after my bags =( what a major disappointment lol does anyone know how to somehow fix it ?

Regarding the colour.. hmm i am also wondering what exactly it is myself.. sometimes it looks goldish brown then some other time it looks goldish khaki.. i have no idea and i didnt even bother look at the tag before the assistant removed it.

serenityxd: i read ur post about ur mobile phone charm for $30??? wow! what a bargain! congrats on ur purchases too