Custom DBTY bracelet

Sep 30, 2007
Last month i posted on this subforum asking what are my options on what to do with my 3-stone rings of 1.40ctw ring. Initially I consider to make it into a pair of studs and necklace. After see all inputs and eye candy from einsene, I decided to do make use the stones for DBTY bracelet.

I just drop off my ring at jeweler this afternoon. Shh!!! don't tell my hubby... I am suppose to be good. I am excited and nervous of the same time.

bagladyseattle said:
Last month i posted on this subforum asking what are my options on what to do with my 3-stone rings of 1.40ctw ring. Initially I consider to make it into a pair of studs and necklace. After see all inputs and eye candy from einsene, I decided to do make use the stones for DBTY bracelet.

I just drop off my ring at jeweler this afternoon. Shh!!! don't tell my hubby... I am suppose to be good. I am excited and nervous of the same time.

Can't wait to see it!
Love Einsene's...great idea!!!
Post ASAP.............

Here is before pic of my 3 stones ring.

rings31.jpg

After: Custom w/ 3 handwire bezels (.45ct 2x and .55ct 1x) w/ 14kt WG of 6 inches long and 1.75 mm width for chain. I love my new bracelet and glad that I had it done. I snapped below pics w/ iphone so the quality is not that great.

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_6323.jpg