Which Alma would u pick?

Which Alma would u pick?

• Alma Mono

• Alma Vernis

• Alma Damier Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks dear Cait! Most votes go to Vernis line, however, is it suitable for daily use?

Vernis. I have two - pomme and bleu infini - and yes, you can use them daily. The only thing I am a little cautious of - is the risk of colour transfer with lighter vernis colours (and yellowing over time, too). So if you were to go with amarante colour, there would be no issues with colour transfer (as it is a darker colour). PM me if you want more info... but I have had my pomme alma for 18+months now, and no colour transfers, scuffs, scratches or anything else... :biggrin:

When I have the guts and funds to get an Alma, it will definitely be an Vernis! Not sure I will carry it daily though.

I prefer epi because the shape is so iconic that it needs no logo.

Hands down Vernis! They are beautiful!!:biggrin:

I voted vernis in your poll, but for me I would chose Epi...I like that it is a bit more understated, but that is just me :biggrin:

Vernis all day! So sexy!!

Yes, what Phoe8nix said!

Vernis no doubt! The Alma BB in vernis is actually next on my list!!!

Vernis in all sizes first then epi next.

Thank you so much for dropping by and thanks for the votes as well as suggestions! :loveeyes: Will definitely give me a great idea now. :idea:

Vernis. I have two - pomme and bleu infini - and yes, you can use them daily. The only thing I am a little cautious of - is the risk of colour transfer with lighter vernis colours (and yellowing over time, too). So if you were to go with amarante colour, there would be no issues with colour transfer (as it is a darker colour). PM me if you want more info... but I have had my pomme alma for 18+months now, and no colour transfers, scuffs, scratches or anything else... :biggrin:

Thank you needlv! I'm so inspired by the red alma posted by some tPfers and amarante is a good choice too...will certainly PM u if i need further info on the vernis. :ty: